Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Rocky Dennis

How much is Warnock hated?

Just wondered if any of you would consider not getting a season ticket or stop supporting the club?

No, the concept is moronic.

Moreover - if he comes I'll wear Y-fronts with his picture on.

I give it three wins, three post-match interviews and an FA disciplinary hearing following a touchline bust-up and and everyone will be chanting his name.

Warnock only said what some other managers said or, like many of them, what they thought but hadn't got the balls to say! I didn't use to like the bloke but personally thought him a breath of fresh air in the premiership this year. Instead of the same old cliches of others, he said what he thought, good luck to him for that, I find it refreshing. At least he shows a bit of passion.

Have you checked his and other contenders record of achievments on Wikipedia by the way? Colins isn't bad at all in fairness when compared with the others! Interestingly, he turned the Chelsea and Portsmouth jobs down in his time, I don't know if Mandaric was in charge at the time though.

We could do a lot worse and we have to be realistic, we're not that good a prospect! I for one would give him a chance and if you check the 'Blades' site there are a lot who still wanted him after 7+ years so he can't be that bad. Would we rather have what they are getting, 'Robson'!

Cheers!

(for the record, I shall be renewing my season ticket, keep the faith, MM's not completely stupid you know, he's not going to let £25M slip through his fingers!).

Boycotting...........get real!!! :frusty:

His Administration comment was not aimed at just Leicester it was the actual situation and he would have moaned if Derby had gone into admin.

Its true, a few wins and Warnock will be adored. As for Ultra, he doesn't even sound like he supports Leicester. He can f**k right off.

I'm all for Warnock coming, this club needs a good kick up the arse.

Warnock IN!!! :thumbup:

The general feeling towards Warnock seems quite negative, I personally cant stand the bloke and am quite concerned about our future if Milan appoints him, however i support the club and not the manager and will be renewing my season ticket as normal.

Just wondered if any of you would consider not getting a season ticket or stop supporting the club if he becomes manager?

This is something i have already vowed to do. My affection to leicester city was bought into question.

Everyone hates Jose Mourinho. Does that mean you will boycott the club if he was appointed manager? Don't think so. Just goes to show that the argument about hating him is stupid, if you don't want him it should because he isn't a good manager, not because hes a twat.

I despise Warnock, the amount of fuss he kicked up when we went into administration a few years back was totally uncalled for. Wouldn't stop supporting the club though if he was employed, its just one of those things.

i dont hate him as a manager, i hate him as a person. Why should i back him when i dont agree with his morals?

Boycotting...........get real!!! :frusty:

His Administration comment was not aimed at just Leicester it was the actual situation and he would have moaned if Derby had gone into admin.

Perhaps so.....but he has hated us for a VERY long time - since he was manager of Notts County and even Burton back in the eighties. He could NEVER build a succesful relationship with the fans.

It's true, a few wins and Warnock will be adored.

I doubt it. Too many others in the recent past have flattered to deceive in their early games, and I'm sure he would be no different.

As for Ultra, he doesn't even sound like he supports Leicester. He can f**k right off.

Sorry but the club know otherwise. They see the money I sling their way over the course of a season and would hate to do without it - or that spent by the thousands of others who feel the same way about this buffoon as I do.

I'm all for Warnock coming, this club needs a good kick up the arse.

Like he's the only boss out there who could give it?...

i dont hate him as a manager, i hate him as a person. Why should i back him when i dont agree with his morals?

glad you not our chairman then as you have let emotion get in your way of judgement.

There is many chairman who hate their managers but if the manager produces success they dont let go.

glad you not our chairman then as you have let emotion get in your way of judgement.

There is many chairman who hate their managers but if the manager produces success they dont let go.

Simon Jordan hated Iain Dowie... ;)

At least that's what he said. :unsure:

Archived