Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
cowshedphil

Genuine Question Here

I'm gonna get slaughtered here but me personally, I didn't think he was that bad, He was forced out here I wanted him to stay, He did bring very old players (But you have to remember we were in the market of a) Not having money to sign players and b) Not able to sign players) here and we did need to have a new team (Pretty much) every season, but what made me laugh was the fact he got us promoted (He ran out of contract that summer and almost everyone was hoping and praying he'd sign a new one...Giving him the "new MON" tag because he got us promoted :rolleyes::yawn: he did sign a new contract) then when we wasn't doing too well in the Premiership (Which was obviously to be expected) and then we got relegated and he was gone.

On a whole could do better but not bad!

cant see him going there tbh. he should want manage a big club or one that has potential.

i hate mk dons

Well you have coleman in your Avatar and Warnock in your sig - so your clearly confused! :rolleyes: - I didnt come on here for an argument, I have spoken to a few good genuine fans on here - they have made me very welcome and hopefully that will continue

Thanks anyway

To be honest Joe, I think we really lacked that last season - and a goalkeeper and a defence :whistle: So I dont mindold heads assisting the others

Fair enough, experience is good at times, but you can pay for it when it's in abundance :unsure:

Archived