Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
stez

hammond vs fryatt

for a summer long thracian tommy-opposite-a-thon  

131 members have voted

1. 1. is hammond:

• a shitter
    • a hitter
  2. 2. is fryatt:

• a shitter (and a fat one at that!)
    • a hitter (who's had an unfortunate season hit by injury)

why? its going to prove to thrac that everyone thinks fryatts better so he will have to admit it hopefully

Errrrr..., no. :frusty::unsure::huh::whistle: It will just recycle the same arguments over again.

I'm happy with my own judgement, thanks.

But I'll say this. If Fryatt ever starts scoring consistently at a rate that will return him 15-18 goals a season - as you might reasonably expect from a significant striker - then I'll start giving him some credit.

Would a Mod. like to close this thread? :dunno: :dunno:

Bloody hell. D'you behave like a f**king old woman on every forum you're on Stevo :dunno::D

I thought I'd venture onto here for a bit and who do I f**king encounter but you.

For the record I think Elvis and Fryatt have both had shit seasons, but I think Elvis is playing at the top of his game whilst Fryatt is well within himself, right where Elvis would like to be.

I'm happy with my own judgement, thanks.

But I'll say this. If Fryatt ever starts scoring consistently at a rate that will return him 15-18 goals a season - as you might reasonably expect from a significant striker - then I'll start giving him some credit.

Not scoring 15-18 goals didn't stop you praising Hammond though.

Elvis is very good at Kerplunk whereas Matty is a Mousetrap genius.

What the team needs is someone that can carry themselves well in PickUpStix while being able to cheat at Cluedo without being spotted.

Elvis is very good at Kerplunk whereas Matty is a Mousetrap genius.

What the team needs is someone that can carry themselves well in PickUpStix while being able to cheat at Cluedo without being spotted.

I heard Fryatt is giving Milan help with his spending power as he has such Monopoly expertise?! :dunno::P

I'll get me coat.....:P

Archived