Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fez of Mahrez

Manager speaks

Best thing about that other than the fact he seems willing to talk to the fans, will he be so keen if we've just lost a bundle of games is the extra games. I've never thought we've played enough, certainly no one usually seems to mange more than one 90 minute game and then there off to 3/week.

after all these years, i still have no idea what you are talking about...

or should i not even bother trying :worship:

How dare he not post on a forum where his views would be seen by fewer fans.

I was expecting a call to my mobile...a call note, not a ****ing text. If Allen were to send me a personal text detailing all of his current activities in the transfer market I would delete it, kick his door in and tweak his frigging nipples. Insensitive bastard. ****ing text indeed. :angry:

I was expecting a call to my mobile...a call note, not a ****ing text. If Allen were to send me a personal text detailing all of his current activities in the transfer market I would delete it, kick his door in and tweak his frigging nipples. Insensitive bastard. ****ing text indeed. :angry:

Who cares?..behind your desk by 08.30hrs on Monday morning Mr Allen and I expect a squad of premiership challenging players in place by 16.30hrs (if you just have a sandwich and a bag of Walker's for lunch)! :whistle:

after all these years, i still have no idea what you are talking about...

or should i not even bother trying :worship:

Well your first highlight asks the question will he be so talkative if we lose several games in a row.

The second is an abbreviation for 3 games a week this after having had mininimal opportunity in a limited number of pre-season friendlies. Hence i'm glad there are more pre-season friendlies to get them fit for those 3 games.

I hope that's clearer for you.

Of course he's going to use the Official Leicester City website to air his thoughts. He is employed by Leicester City so independence and impartiality don't even come into the equation. Complaining that he has used the OS to air his thoughts is quite frankly ridiculous.

They've gotta find fault somewhere havn't they?! :rolleyes:

http://www.lcfc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/Lates...1032159,00.html

Is it me or does he look worryingly like Martin Keown in that photograph?

Hopefully we'll see one or two deals next week judging by the wording of that.

---

Manager speaks

Good afternoon.

It is good to be back in the country, ready to start to do some business.

I have been in constant contact throughout my holiday with the Chairman and the Chief Executive, as well as having numerous conversations with agents and managers. I should be able to start getting down to sorting out a few deals on Monday.

Later this week I will be able to confirm the staff that will be joining me and also some additional pre-season fixtures.

I will add - don't believe newspaper speculation. I will do my utmost to let supporters know through our website rather than ducking and diving through newspapers.

I won't comment on deals or speculation until people have signed on the dotted line.

Take care,

Martin

I'm sorry but i think it's you! :whistle:

Of course he's going to use the Official Leicester City website to air his thoughts. He is employed by Leicester City so independence and impartiality don't even come into the equation. Complaining that he has used the OS to air his thoughts is quite frankly ridiculous.

Well said!!!

The sad thing about the OS is that I assume it's not edited inhouse. it's a shame we can't employ our own webmaster who takes so much pride in what they do that they'd have todays news up yesterday on a site that doesn't look just like all the othes. A marketing department that doesn't take us all for idiots would be nice too.

The sad thing about the OS is that I assume it's not edited inhouse. it's a shame we can't employ our own webmaster who takes so much pride in what they do that they'd have todays news up yesterday on a site that doesn't look just like all the othes. A marketing department that doesn't take us all for idiots would be nice too.

:chant:COLLYMORE! :chant:

Hiya jackass how's it going? :whistle:

Really good thanks, sorry I couldn't make your big 70, hope it went well :thumbup:

I'm sure it must have done only I can't remember :cool:

I won't respond to your calling me ridiculous because I've got better manners and because I've heard your vitriolic opinions before so they just wash over me.

Of course it was inevitable he would use the OS.

But I'm not giving him any credence for it.

As I say, it has no independence whatsoever. Therefore it is a propaganda vehicle.

You can give it credence to the OS and justify it all you like but don't expect me to.

Well your first highlight asks the question will he be so talkative if we lose several games in a row.

The second is an abbreviation for 3 games a week this after having had mininimal opportunity in a limited number of pre-season friendlies. Hence i'm glad there are more pre-season friendlies to get them fit for those 3 games.

I hope that's clearer for you.

tusen takk - jeg bare tuller med deg!

I won't respond to your calling me ridiculous because I've got better manners and because I've heard your vitriolic opinions before so they just wash over me.

Of course it was inevitable he would use the OS.

But I'm not giving him any credence for it.

As I say, it has no independence whatsoever. Therefore it is a propaganda vehicle.

You can give it credence to the OS and justify it all you like but don't expect me to.

I don't know what this argument is about. The official site of Leicester City is used for the manager to air his views - SHOCK HORROR!

I don't know about anyone else but I'm a lot more comfortable reading what he has to say via the OS than 'tribal football' or 'football365' not to mention 'clubcall'!

Really can't see what the problem is :dunno:

I don't know what this argument is about. The official site of Leicester City is used for the manager to air his views - SHOCK HORROR!

I don't know about anyone else but I'm a lot more comfortable reading what he has to say via the OS than 'tribal football' or 'football365' not to mention 'clubcall'!

There are doubts about his ability to be genuine, frank and honest when talking through the club's official communication stream - the OS.

That's what I read into all of this. That and the fact that nobody working for the OS is going to ask the "tough questions" regarding the team. Mind you, you're not going to get touch questions in the Mockery or on Radio Leicester either... it's rather futile. lol

I may disagree with you on the transfer forum but here I agree 100% with you. Nobody will ever get the full story unless you talk face-2-face with the bloke but the OS is the closest thing to this.

Archived