Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Phlashman

Hughes, Hammond, Maybury put up for sale

Even Rob Kelly wanted to sell Douglas and MDV.

But that means nothing if they have contracts and no club is dumb enough to pay them as much as we do.

Those on this forum (you know who you are) who hailed Levein as a messiah when he arrived should be made to eat their words (among other things) a dozen times a day - at least until the last of the overpaid useless tat he landed us with has finally been shown the door.

People keep saying this but MDV is in our squad and wasn't called into this little meeting to be told he was surplus to requirements.

Really? give us the story

He'd just taken over, well, not long taken over. It was at the PotY do, not too long ago.

Plenty of his Hearts mates were down too...

I was just talking to him asking why he'd released Trev (which I was gutted about) and Keith Gillespie (which I was less gutted about but would have liked to keep him) and he said something along the lines of 'well, if I could release supporters, I'd release you too'.

He also told me that MdV was a 25 goal a season man in the Championship.

After a while I tired of him, and after his comment about trying to 'release supporters' I thought the man was an idiot. He was on a hiding to nothing with me really, he had no chance after that.

Plank.

Keith Gillespie GAVE me his trophy that night too. Some random LCFC staff ran after me leaving the ground and insisted I gave it back.

Next time I see our Keith, I owe him a few small ones.

Then your niece would have been 1 the last time we had a decent manager.

Do you not think the child knows this? They can be quite astute, to be fair.

Archived