Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Phlashman

Hughes, Hammond, Maybury put up for sale

I herd the Ghana Drive by team have decided against offering him a contract after finding out about his "can't hit a Donkeys arse with a frying pan." shooting abilty.

He's also suffering from long term Itchy Trigger Finger, would never pass the medical.

Take to the streets and hustle, that's the G way!

one of the girls I work with said she'd 'do him', whether money would be exchanged is another concept altogether, but he could look into it a guess.

I can almost visaulise his advert inside a dingy inner city phone booth

"Want some 100% Ham inside you, call me......"

one of the girls I work with said she'd 'do him', whether money would be exchanged is another concept altogether, but he could look into it a guess.

lol CLassic lol lol lol

In a couple of year’s time we’ll be saying “Whatever happened to Elvis†quick search on Google reveals he’s now a practising transsexual after spending his fortunes earned playing for Leicester City on sex change operations, and now goes by the name of Lisa luscious.

In a couple of year’s time we’ll be saying “Whatever happened to Elvis†quick search on Google reveals he’s now a practising transsexual after spending his fortunes earned playing for Leicester City on sex change operations, and now goes by the name of Lisa luscious.

Starring in erotic movies such as GLAD-HE-ATE-HER, whereby playing Emperor Marcus Aurelius's bitch

reading through these details has just made me realise how much I hate the new OS, too many frigging advertisments and not at all clear to read :angry:

back on topic, good news 3 players who I couln't see having a future here and Martin thinks similar.

None of that surprises me in the least - nor the petty reactions - but I see Matty More Chances remains one of the favoured few.

I'd be well interested to know his official thinking on that one.

And even more interested to see if Fryatt takes this chance.

Nice of MA to let the players know early.

Hope he's equally honest in letting any potential centre-forwards know the high esteem Matty is held in before they choose Leicester as a career opportunity.

Cos if six goals for the season's not good enough for Hammond but four goals a season's fine for Fryatt, my word Fryatt'll take some shifting! :whistle:

Archived