Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
I8AM

City's top earner.....?

Have info from a source of the club regarding our top earner................any guesses for the top 2 ??

Obviously this is going to get every man and his dog coming out with what they have heard in the pub/mate who works for the club etc. But this is as of TODAY.

No clues sorry.

Have info from a source of the club regarding our top earner................any guesses for the top 2 ??

Obviously this is going to get every man and his dog coming out with what they have heard in the pub/mate who works for the club etc. But this is as of TODAY.

No clues sorry.

TIM DAVIES!!!! :thumbup:

No clues sorry.

Rab and probably N'gotty now.

No clues sorry.

some one we got on a free from a club that was paying good money?

some one we got on a free from a club that was paying good money?

No unfortunately not. His wages quadrupled when he came to the City. There's one clue - not a player from youth set up.

That was my thought with Rab. But apparently not. Would have thought he's close......or will be should he get another contract offer.

as long as its not Hammond i think i could restrain myself for 1 more day at least before committing the so carefully planned homoside :whistle:

Archived