Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
I8AM

City's top earner.....?

Well lets hope Douglas and Devries have invested there cash well (I don't mean Bentleys either)as is looks likely they are both leaving and I guess they will be snapped up by the lower league clubs that can not afford these wages.

What comes around goes around.

If they had worked harder and tried to play decent football they would probably have been rewarded with another contract (kinda aimed more at Douglas) but they didnt put the effort in so they are the ones who will lose out.

I feel sorry for them, they have been given a brilliant opportunity that most of us would love and they will be remembered as failures. Sure they have been paid a lot but to remember for the rest of theirs lives as a donkey cant be fun. At least if us mere mortals fook up at work we are not pubically rebuked.

Wow I think I have nearly convinced myself!!!

Ahh, but 8, the 8th letter, is 'H', which in conjuction with the 'I' is an informal salutary greeting.

The 'M' and the '8' again then form textspeak for friend...and the 'A' being used to accentuate the delight at an encounter.

"Hi maaaate!" is of course the true translation of this posters moniker ~ he is but a harmless and friendly soul aiming to entertain and delight with his posts about salary levels; such over-familiarity being common in accountancy departments the length and breadth of the country. :thumbup:

Ahh, but 8, the 8th letter, is 'H', which in conjuction with the 'I' is an informal salutary greeting.

The 'M' and the '8' again then form textspeak for friend...and the 'A' being used to accentuate the delight at an encounter.

"Hi maaaate!" is of course the true translation of this posters moniker ~ he is but a harmless and friendly soul aiming to entertain and delight with his posts about salary levels; such over-familiarity being common in accountancy departments the length and breadth of the country. :thumbup:

I'm glad we got that cleared up! :thumbup:

Tea and toast anyone?

Being serious your examples are beyond appauling, one alcholic who retired from football to live the life of riley and open a night club to make more money. And another bloke who sold his World Cup winners medal to make money :rolleyes:

As far as their legacies are conerned all that matters is their footballing achievements. They would probably never have been heard of without their football.

Many people sell medals to make money. They are just objects. symbols of something. Who needs a material token to remember something?. It is like saying I need a photo to remember my father.

As far as their legacies are conerned all that matters is their footballing achievements. They would probably never have been heard of without their football.

Many people sell medals to make money. They are just objects. symbols of something. Who needs a material token to remember something?. It is like saying I need a photo to remember my father.

All totally irrelevant. As usual.

You said ask George Best or Alan Ball if money measures anything that matters. You can see by their actions that they both cleary think it measures quite a lot.

All totally irrelevant. As usual.

You said ask George Best or Alan Ball if money measures anything that matters. You can see by their actions that they both cleary think it measures quite a lot.

I think I'd rather have heard their views on that.

He ditched the spade long ago.

He's got a fleet of excavating machines in their now. They are moving some serious earth.

I think you'll find the picture shows him not using a spade...but his newly created (stick) point system for hole digging.

On the day this hole is:

Depth +2

Mud +1

Burst effluent pipe -4

Unable to see clearly -10

:thumbup:

Archived