Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
I8AM

City's top earner.....?

Got to be Henderson or de Vries then.

Simon and James Fezo ----- spot on

Step forward Mark De Vries - we are still paying him his £8,000 a week wages. Apparently when he signed from Hearts he was on 2k, CL put that up 4fold. What the F**k was he thinking!! There must be one explanation CL wanted to s**g the clowns wife !!

Anyone know when his contract expires...........as he's another we need to get rid of. Wonder if CL wants him back at Dundee and willing to put his wages upto £32k a week ????????

Step forward Mark De Vries - we are still paying him his £8,000 a week wages. Apparently when he signed from Hearts he was on 2k, CL put that up 4fold. What the F**k was he thinking!! There must be one explanation CL wanted to s**g the clowns wife !!

Anyone know when his contract expires...........as he's another we need to get rid of. Wonder if CL wants him back at Dundee and willing to put his wages upto £32k a week ????????

De Vries has another year on his current contract. :nono:

Fook me- what for?

Please tell me we didn't cart him off to Holland only to then pay all his wages for them. He might as well have stayed here in that case.

Would have been better than COG and Hammond.

Are you actually allowed to tell us this?

Are you actually allowed to tell us this?
Someone is going to get in shit. Whoever it is deserves to lose their job. This is confidential information assuming it's true.

I hate it when people come out with stuff like this. Breach of confidentiality, I guess.

I have no idea what my colleagues earn, for the record, and I have no desire to know.

I hate it when people come out with stuff like this. Breach of confidentiality, I guess.

I have no idea what my colleagues earn, for the record, and I have no desire to know.

Yeah but the difference is Alan Maybury's getting paid thousands of pounds a week to do his job. For that kind of money that excuse really doesn't wash with me.

EDIT: Shit, i've somehow posted this in the wrong thread. :blush: IGNORE.

What that CL probably wanted to s**g De Vries wife ????

Guess we all know our colleagues wages don't we ????

No!? I have no idea what my co workers earn mate. And footballers wages are for the most part kept pretty quiet, and I would think thats for a reason.

Any way it is a geniune question I don't know whether theres anything wrong with you splashing the players wages all over the net or not.

Yeah but the difference is Alan Maybury's getting paid thousands of pounds a week to do his job. For that kind of money that excuse really doesn't wash with me.

Really? Does this mean I should be telling my customers what I earn? Don't they have a right to decide if I am overpaid or not?

Really? Does this mean I should be telling my customers what I earn? Don't they have a right to decide if I am overpaid or not?

No, sorry, ignore my last post, it was meant to go in the other thread.

My bad. :doh:

Archived