Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
uncle_connolly

Foxes Linked With Jarvis Again

IMO Wolves have never really shown that much of an interest in him and it's the papers just stating every club he's been loosely linked with that he's turned them down.

It is concerning if he's turned us down though.

The rumours of Jarvis, Ilic, Hendrie, etc have all gone either quiet or tits up since Allen has been appointed.

Gillingham are hardly blessed with talent, shouldn't Matty be picking up Player Of The Year each season as well?

You'd be surprised, they do have a few decent-ish players.

I can't remember who got it last year but Jarvis wasn't really in the running, mate. Well, so I'm told.

Spillers a good player and been a good servant to the Gills.

Now he's gonna be hated in these 'ere parts as he's apparently joining arch enemies Millwall

And that's a waste! So he clearly has no idea what he's doing...

Was it Danny Spiller?

Not sure - but I can quite easily find out. He was certainly a good player last year for the Gills.

Spillers a good player and been a good servant to the Gills.

Now he's gonna be hated in these 'ere parts as he's apparently joining arch enemies Millwall

And that's a waste! So he clearly has no idea what he's doing...

Yeah, my mate has been on the phone to him a lot recently.

Seems a nice chap apparently. Just a shame about the club he's joining.

Why do Gillingham and Millwall hate each other so much? I've never understood that. :dunno:

Everyone hates milwall + fairly local(ish) + lack of other teams for Gills to have rivalry with.

For what it's worth, Maidstone/Dartford/Gills don't like each other much really. Thing is Gills are football league. The only Kent team who are.

Everyone hates milwall + fairly local(ish) + lack of other teams for Gills to have rivalry with.

For what it's worth, Maidstone/Dartford/Gills don't like each other much really. Thing is Gills are football league. The only Kent team who are.

My 2nd team as I was born there! Does that make me Kentish, Dutch or Surinamese?? :S

You be what you like!

I take it you have never watched the Gills or you wouldn't hastily admit to being born in Kent. The garden of England - Pah! Give me Leicestershire any day of the week.

Archived