Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
uncle_connolly

Foxes Linked With Jarvis Again

He's one of the player that i'd be really happy to see us sign... agree that his attitude gives rise to a little concern but Gills were desperate for him to stay and the manager/chairman(?) were quoted as saying that his attitude was actually a positive, and should he have a slightly suspect attitude a good man-manager should be able to deal with that and I'd expect Allen to be that kinda manager.

Rommedahl just scored a couple yesterday for Denmark... He wants away from Charlton :whistle: ....

A move up tho, he wants to play in the prem or abroad the championship lol

Thats a big positive! Hope we do manage to get him! :thumbup:

it looks like we will be able to field 2 different teams by the time next season starts. an u23's team and an over 50's judging by the players we are being linked with...

would be nice to have some in the middle- proven skill and still have the legs to make use of it.

it looks like we will be able to field 2 different teams by the time next season starts. an u23's team and an over 50's judging by the players we are being linked with...

would be nice to have some in the middle- proven skill and still have the legs to make use of it.

What about Tomassi? :D

Definately strength in depth, JCR does have something about him and can play on either wing.

I remember Allen didn't really play DJ Campbell until he had really worked on his upper body strength. If we get JCR then there's nothing to suggest he would do the same.

Campbell-Ryce with upper body strength would do wonders for his overall game and the influence he has on games.

Archived