Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BartonFox

Sell Out on opening day?

I hope they give those flags out again!

I hope they don't!

Not a chance.

City crowds are pretty fickle in August. 24-25k if we sign a couple of crowd pleasers, maybe.

Agree, full house my arse :laugh: and certainly not based on the current additions to the squad.

I hope they give those flags out again!

I've still got mine, however this time I feel the club may approach this from a different angle and hand out scalfs. :unsure::thumbup:

It will sell out. Ofcourse it will sell out. Ticket office have just told me weve sold over 11,000 season tickets now aswell.

So 21000 more to go then?

Noway will it be a sell out first game of the season.

Also the club shouldnt have to give flags and that out for fans to come.

They don't give out flags to coax people to the games. They do it to heighten the atmosphere, when you have 25-30 thousand fans waving a blue flag it looks immense. The away fans would be bricking there pants. Then we would make them all laugh when only 10 of us actulally sung lol

I think the size of the crowd will depend on the new players yet to come in and how well pre-season goes. If we get some decent players and they have a good pre-season then we could get a sell out.

New manager on board, practically a new team, Simon Grayson return, newly promoted side so hopefully we can score a bag full, plus we wont have seen a match for weeks - I know I am missing going down to see a match I guess others are too. If the weather is good it could well be a sell out.

I appreciate there are lots of if's and and's but at this time of year there always is - fact I am more optomistic about this season than I have been for a long time!!

Just like to know why people are talking about a sell out? From my memory we have never officially sold out the walkers stadium, its just good to see any crowd over 30,000 in the stadium as it doesnt look empty. We will get 30,000 plus, but we wont sell out.

Just like to know why people are talking about a sell out? From my memory we have never officially sold out the walkers stadium, its just good to see any crowd over 30,000 in the stadium as it doesnt look empty. We will get 30,000 plus, but we wont sell out.

We have definately sold out before. Brighton was definately a sell out in our first season there, and there were a few others too.

And as for the premiership, there were quite a lot of sell outs were there not?

We have definately sold out before. Brighton was definately a sell out in our first season there, and there were a few others too.

And as for the premiership, there were quite a lot of sell outs were there not?

I think they were all 31,000 plus, but dont think they were officially sold out, by that i mean no more tickets left. The highest attendance was against Barcelona i think and the attendance that day was 32,086.

With L1 & N block being ST holders only I#d imagine it will be impossible to sell out any league match next year.

What are you talking about. At a guess i would say weve had 10 sell outs.

I wouldn't mind knowing which fixtures they were :dunno: we have had large crowds consistently in the first two seasons but i dont think any sold out.

From the OS

Man Utd 32,044

Arsenal 32,108

Newcastle 32,148

Liverpool 32,013

I would consider these to be sell out games, unless we are spliting hairs. There were plenty of games 31,000 and above.

Archived