Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BartonFox

Sell Out on opening day?

Perhaps Martin was talking about the away end :dunno:

Still seems to be a great deal of apathy around the place at the minute. I however am looking forward greatly to the new season as it has to be better than the previous 4 affairs.

Perhaps Martin was talking about the away end :dunno:

Still seems to be a great deal of apathy around the place at the minute. I however am looking forward greatly to the new season as it has to be better than the previous 4 affairs.

That doesn't say much for the four affairs! :whistle::D

I think there will be 30/31k there which would be a tremendous turn-out. I also wouldn't be surprised if we sold out palace away on the 2nd saturday. There seems to be a real feel good factor around the place and a good buzz amongst the fans :thumbup:

I think there will be 30/31k there which would be a tremendous turn-out. I also wouldn't be surprised if we sold out palace away on the 2nd saturday. There seems to be a real feel good factor around the place and a good buzz amongst the fans :thumbup:

That could end when Blackpool beat us and then were knocked out of the League Cup :ph34r:

Hopefully not though!

That could end when Blackpool beat us and then were knocked out of the League Cup :ph34r:

Hopefully not though!

more than likely!

Its good to look forward to a season and hope we can achieve something whilst trying not to get carried away.

I think we will definately push 30k. With it been Allens first game and the return of Grayson it could attract quite a big crowd. No question about Blackpool selling out I don't think.

I think we will definately push 30k. With it been Allens first game and the return of Grayson it could attract quite a big crowd. No question about Blackpool selling out I don't think.

If we can top 30K while capitulating against Wolves with a shite team then you'd have to hope we can top that after a summer-load of signings.

There is going to be a summer-load of signings, right? :unsure:

If we can top 30K while capitulating against Wolves with a shite team then you'd have to hope we can top that after a summer-load of signings.

There is going to be a summer-load of signings, right? :unsure:

Well we all seem to think there is, no real evidence yet though. :unsure:

Give it time, I'm sure we'll see some people...I hope.

I fancy us to hit 32k. We hold 32480 or something, right?

My dad's a 'dormant' supporter, he was down there all the time in the O'Neill days, even the early ones. He's excited for the new season now, I imagine he'll be even more excited with a few more signings and the odd big name.

+30k, deffo.

to be honest I didn't buy the speculation of the OS about getting 30k first game....now I'm unsure. Last year we got 18,000 or something first game...but this year the season's starting a bit later so perhaps a few more people won't be on holiday,etc.

we've got to realise the OS make stupid predictions to promote the games, eg last season if i remember they were promoting 30k for MM's first game as chairman (against cov) but we got 25k only

to be honest i don't mind as long as we sell more season tickets

"Big" Gonga might fly his family in from Africa if it's his debut, I'd guess that'll add one or two.. :D

Is thie gezzer your new faviourate player or something :blink:

I can't see us selling about first day but I think it might get close to 30k

Palace away is going to get it bing time from me and the other braaaaaaaaaaaap boys (you know who you are!)

Braaaap Braaaap.

'Spec.

I think im one of the other boys. Braaap.

Duke of York 11-30 again? :cool:

Brap.

Probably won't be a sell out but it won't be too far off it I don't think :dunno:

Probably around 30k. With a couple more signings and some crap getting rid of I see no reason why there won't be a good turn out :thumbup:

A lot of pressure if it is near 30k then. A lot wont come back if we lose to blackpool, fans wont give blackpool any respect. This game could destine whether or not attendances will be good for the 1st few months.

Archived