Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BartonFox

Sell Out on opening day?

The game will not be a sellout.

Traditionally crowds for the first games are low because many are away on holiday, I remember going to the first home game against Stoke a couple of years back and we struggled to get 20k in...I would guesstimate a crowd of around 28k.

Wasn't that a midweek game though?

The Stoke game was different circumstances, the week before we had been battered 4-1 away at Sheffield Utd, we did not have a new manager, we did not have 11 new signings. We did not have the belief that we could achieve something, this season is different!!!

Did I miss something? I thought we had a three year plan

i reckon about 30,000/31,000

Theres a real buzz going round leicester at the minute, and everyone wants to be apart of it...

Apart from the glory hunting w*nkers :angry:

Regardless on how many turn up we should just all make sure that we turn up in positive move and sing our hearts out, even if something horrible happens like Elvis comes off the bench lol

Regardless on how many turn up we should just all make sure that we turn up in positive move and sing our hearts out, even if something horrible happens like Elvis comes off the bench lol

Atmosphere should be great unless we concede in the first 5 minutes (which we'll probably do :rolleyes: )

City fall guys:

Hammond

DeVries

Porter

City blue eyed boys:

Fryatt

Kisnorbo

McAuley

Expect this season:

Additional Fall guys:

Cort,

Hellings

Newton

Blue eyed boys:

Clemence,

Hayes,

Mattock.

City fall guys:

Hammond

DeVries

Porter

City blue eyed boys:

Fryatt

Kisnorbo

McAuley

Expect this season:

Additional Fall guys:

Cort,

Hellings

Newton

Blue eyed boys:

Clemence,

Hayes,

Mattock.

I think you could be right!!

By the way, i'm gutted I can't make the first game, I have a wedding to go to in London!!! :cry:

Is anyone giving away free tickets/doing a promotion? If so who so I can get a ticket for free! If not then I don't reckon it'll be that well attended. I've jacked in my season ticket after over 10 years and I think there'll be a fair few empty seats which used to be filled by season ticket holders.

Is anyone giving away free tickets/doing a promotion? If so who so I can get a ticket for free! If not then I don't reckon it'll be that well attended. I've jacked in my season ticket after over 10 years and I think there'll be a fair few empty seats which used to be filled by season ticket holders.

On the other hand I'm aware of a far number of people that haven't had ST for 3 years that have now gone out and got one, I read somewhere the other day of 7 of them getting tickets when they usually have only 3. 3000+ turning up at Hinckley when a similar preseason game last year only attracted 800 shows that there is some optimism around, whether it's sustained :dunno:

On the other hand I'm aware of a far number of people that haven't had ST for 3 years that have now gone out and got one.

Sums me up. Last had one 2003/4. Grew disillusioned, poor and moved away from Leicester, now I'm slightly better off and enthusiastic about seeing a proper football team.

And I think there are quite a few like me, as you say.

Sums me up. Last had one 2003/4. Grew disillusioned, poor and moved away from Leicester, now I'm slightly better off and enthusiastic about seeing a proper football team.

And I think there are quite a few like me, as you say.

So you bought a season ticket then?

Bought tickets for the Blackpool game yesterday and got on the top row of K no trouble.

I don't know at this point whether that's bad or not, but I was expecting to get a row or two down, even if it is less busy than some of the other blocks.

Archived