Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BartonFox

Sell Out on opening day?

From the OS

Man Utd 32,044

Arsenal 32,108

Newcastle 32,148

Liverpool 32,013

I would consider these to be sell out games, unless we are spliting hairs. There were plenty of games 31,000 and above.

:thumbup: chears, i know we usually got 30,000 plus in the first two seasons, just wasn't sure if we had sell outs.

• 2 weeks later...

I'd be shocked if we'd sold 28k. Shocked in a good way, but still shocked.

That just goes to show the level of support and faith in the new regime.

Perhaps some posters here should take note.

How ever much i would love that 28k sold. I still very much doubt it...

13,000 STH (aprox.) meaning 15,000 pre booked.... dont forget 3,200? there for blackpool, which are not on sale yet (i think) meaning a 1000 max left for city, if this was the case the OS would have mentioned it.

Can not be true!

reported to be 28k sold already so looking good for 30,000+

Yeah, right! :unsure::unsure:

Would have been all over the OS and local/national media if this were true.

It will be a complete sell out except for L1 and N1, because nobody cares about going to the football to sing anymore, so it will probably reach around 31,000 I would think !!

That has to be one of the silliest things I've read.

• 3 weeks later...

The game will not be a sellout.

Traditionally crowds for the first games are low because many are away on holiday, I remember going to the first home game against Stoke a couple of years back and we struggled to get 20k in...I would guesstimate a crowd of around 28k.

Definately not sold out as Im a season ticket holder and will be on my honeymoon so that is definately one less than full capacity. :whistle:

Sorry Martin

Your seats will be sold out then.

The game will not be a sellout.

Traditionally crowds for the first games are low because many are away on holiday, I remember going to the first home game against Stoke a couple of years back and we struggled to get 20k in...I would guesstimate a crowd of around 28k.

The Stoke game was different circumstances, the week before we had been battered 4-1 away at Sheffield Utd, we did not have a new manager, we did not have 11 new signings. We did not have the belief that we could achieve something, this season is different!!!

Archived