Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Geo V

Is anyone else worried or is it just me?!

I'm very happy, thanks for asking.

i think what MA is trying to do is build a good team from the ground up.

So far we have signed fairly decent players, who can defend well, and as to the age issue we have many young prospects..

i.e joe mattock, stearman, weso

Despite the lack of pure quality signings, i think allen has done well as just blowing all of city's cash on some premiership fringe player would not be productive.

just my thoughts, :dunno:

The signings of kishishev and N'Gotty will bring some much needed experience of the premiership to us. So they may not be 'quality' signings but, please, get realistic we ain't going to get quality players when we're playing chamionship football are we? People seem to be forgetting that city have generally looked poor over the past couple of seasons so its now allen's job to re-build the side readying us for promotion this/next season (I'm hoping we challenge for the title this season rather than next though, another season of mid-table mediocracy just isnt good enough) although the players he's signing are IMHO alot better than the players we're had over the past seasons which means we're on the way to making some sort of progress. The only way we can really tell though is when the season starts, 3pm kick off thats when we'll know if the transfers pay dividends or not. I believe they will, so we as fans need to start believing in what allen's doing (cause i'm sure he didnt take this job with the aim to ruin this club!) and get behind the man! If we once again give our whole hearted support, that should make the seemingly :dunno: 'unambitious' kishishev give us 110% every time he plays, the same applys to all the new signings.

The signings of kishishev and N'Gotty will bring some much needed experience of the premiership to us. So they may not be 'quality' signings but, please, get realistic we ain't going to get quality players when we're playing chamionship football are we? People seem to be forgetting that city have generally looked poor over the past couple of seasons so its now allen's job to re-build the side readying us for promotion this/next season (I'm hoping we challenge for the title this season rather than next though, another season of mid-table mediocracy just isnt good enough) although the players he's signing are IMHO alot better than the players we're had over the past seasons which means we're on the way to making some sort of progress. The only way we can really tell though is when the season starts, 3pm kick off thats when we'll know if the transfers pay dividends or not. I believe they will, so we as fans need to start believing in what allen's doing (cause i'm sure he didnt take this job with the aim to ruin this club!) and get behind the man! If we once again give our whole hearted support, that should make the seemingly :dunno: 'unambitious' kishishev give us 110% every time he plays, the same applys to all the new signings.

Good Post.Spot On :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship:

I say 4:45 pm, sorry, I'm in 'complete git' mode today! I'm nitpicking!

Err maybe do you know otherwise??? and you de relise Louis Dodds and Alan Sheehan etc don't actually play in our academy. All our players were 18 or younger at the start of the Academy campaign they're the rules.

Don't get me wrong I'd be up for signing any of those three players, as well as Lupoli they were all tipped to have extremly bright futures. They're a bit of a different propersition than "Some youth team player from Arsenal or Chelsea" and also much harder to sign, this is why the abover players ended up at one of the biggest clubs in our league. A few of our young lads deserve a chance, they've been giving proffesional contracts and I would like to see what they've got at some point, not have them outed by some kid from Arsenal who will play for us for six months then leave.

Lupoli's gonna be even harder to sign, he's at Fiorentina now.

Archived