Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Burnsy

Is Milan going to splash the cash on a player or what ?

Ive been expecting to see MM splash his cash on a player to get the fans excited but to no avail nothing yet :(

Is he taking the cautious approach with MA or do you think hes ready to buy that 1 million+ player

Sure if he does more people will buy season tickets

Ive been expecting to see MM splash his cash on a player to get the fans excited but to no avail nothing yet :(

Is he taking the cautious approach with MA or do you think hes ready to buy that 1 million+ player

how many times will this be brought up?

YES

NO

MAYBE

Could Be

Might be

Will do

Has Done

Never

Tomorrow

Why do you ask?

Why do i ask ?

Cause MM aint exactly exciting me or the city fans i know

So who is splashing the cash then? Bar Parker, Barton and a few at Man U there have been no cash deals. The market hasnt got going yet. If you supported any other club you would be in the same position.

Simple truth it is early days - have patience. Chill.

No your right not all Million + players will be a success but someone like Freddy eastwood or Billy Sharp would be an asset

Only if they are a success and you've just agreed that they might not be.

Sorry, I am so bored of seeing the same thread pop up I divulged into dinner discussion :frusty:

If you had the opportunity to have a bash on Simone's norks - would you go for a gentle brushing action or the full-on horny squeeze?

Hello there,

Well I wouldn't mind Freddy Eastwood and Billy Sharp at Leicester City.

I mean they've turned out to be both good Football Players, and they will earn the respect from the Foxes Fans.

Come on Milan buy those two players

Regards

Craig Adams 22

If you had the opportunity to have a bash on Simone's norks - would you go for a gentle brushing action or the full-on horny squeeze?

I think I'd start with some light petting, maybe some ringage around per nipple, then slowly progress into some full on horny sqeezage!!

I pulled a Simone in town once, she had jumbo norks too....might text her actually

Simone's...I bloody love 'em

Today I wore a pair of Black Boxer Shorts from M&S :cool:

Did I ever tell any of you about the time I went into Josephs in town and tried some jeans on. It was about 3 years ago now, at the time they didn't have mirrors in the changing booths so you had to walk out into the shop and use the large wall mirror to check your bad self. Anyway, I went commando that day and in trying on some news jeans I walked out with my gonads hanging out as I didn't do me buttons up. There was one middle aged woman in there and she caught full gaze, as did her elderley female compatriot and son, the general looks on their faces still haunt me today. Can't go back....

Did I ever tell any of you about the time I went into Josephs in town and tried some jeans on. It was about 3 years ago now, at the time they didn't have mirrors in the changing booths so you had to walk out into the shop and use the large wall mirror to check your bad self. Anyway, I went commando that day and in trying on some news jeans I walked out with my gonads hanging out as I didn't do me buttons up. There was one middle aged woman in there and she caught full gaze, as did her elderley female compatriot and son, the general looks on their faces still haunt me today. Can't go back....

Did she have a stroke??

havent read the whole thread just a part of it mentioning million + pound players being unsuccesful and big risks.

prime example of this is Elliot Ward at Cov. decent enough defender but never worth £1M and they only splashed that on him because it was their 1st big money signing for 4 yrs or something like that? didnt stop them leaking goals did he?

we need to be carefull in this transfer market and there is about 6 or 7 weeks to go untill we kick off and im sure MA and MM will have something in store between now and then.

havent read the whole thread just a part of it mentioning million + pound players being unsuccesful and big risks.

prime example of this is Elliot Ward at Cov. decent enough defender but never worth £1M and they only splashed that on him because it was their 1st big money signing for 4 yrs or something like that? didnt stop them leaking goals did he?

we need to be carefull in this transfer market and there is about 6 or 7 weeks to go untill we kick off and im sure MA and MM will have something in store between now and then.

Quite right Syston. There will be no million pound signings yet a while. What good would it be putting a million pound reindeer be with donkey reindeers pulling a sledge? Better to get the overall standard up first.

Archived