Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Burnsy

Is Milan going to splash the cash on a player or what ?

he only ever spent something like 6.6 million on players at portsmouth. most of his signings were frees and put the players on big wages. when he said he was going to spend 9 million on players does then include their wages?

he only ever spent something like 6.6 million on players at portsmouth. most of his signings were frees and put the players on big wages. when he said he was going to spend 9 million on players does then include their wages?

When did Mandaric say he would spend 9m quid on players? :dunno:

I assume he is referring to the 4.5 million for each of the next two seasons to be invested in the club as per Milan's pledge when buying the club.

Indeed, and that's where things are going wrong. 9m quid into the club doesn't necessarily mean 9m quid on players wages and transfer fees.

Quite right Syston. There will be no million pound signings yet a while. What good would it be putting a million pound reindeer be with donkey reindeers pulling a sledge? Better to get the overall standard up first.

I'd like to know what steps there are between Donkey Reindeer and fully fledged Reindeer? :unsure:

Who was our record signing?

He really impressed didn't he?!

I'd rather get a player that doesn't cost much with something to prove (Whether there young or old) rather than risk a couple of million on one or two players with something to lose.

People are forgetting the money Milan puts into the club includes wages e.t.c, Also thanks to Milan we are now safer from debt but when you look at it compared to other investors the money he is planning to spend isn't a huge amount, better than nothing though!

I'd like to know what steps there are between Donkey Reindeer and fully fledged Reindeer? :unsure:

We've had enough missing links and fruitbats in the last few years at this club to last a millenium.

Personally i dont expect to get too excited in the next few weeks(Transfer wise i mean!!!).

Plenty of time until the start of the season and im sure we'll have a few decent new signing by then. :thumbup:

Million pound plus players might not be successful?

The same goes for cautious, ageing players signed on free transfers.

This season is going to be interesting isn't it :blink:

Ah well it beats putting up with the drivel we've had to put up with the last 3 seasons.

Bring on lots of surprises and brown trousers moments :thumbup:

This season is going to be interesting isn't it :blink:

Ah well it beats putting up with the drivel we've had to put up with the last 3 seasons.

Bring on lots of surprises and brown trousers moments :thumbup:

Judging by some of the latest posts and topics of discussion, you'd think there had already been some brown trouser moments. :blink:

No your right not all Million + players will be a success but someone like Freddy eastwood or Billy Sharp would be an asset

****S SAKE WILL YOU ALL SHUT THE **** UP ABOUT BILLY ****ING SHARP AND FREDDY C*NTING EASTWOOD, YOU'D THINK THEY'RE THE ONLY TWO STRIKERS ON THE PLANET!!!!

Sorry, bad mood.

****S SAKE WILL YOU ALL SHUT THE **** UP ABOUT BILLY ****ING SHARP AND FREDDY C*NTING EASTWOOD, YOU'D THINK THEY'RE THE ONLY TWO STRIKERS ON THE PLANET!!!!

Sorry, bad mood.

:laugh:

I thought Eastwood went Wolves already :unsure:

Sorry, bad mood.

Take a D-E-E-P B-R-E-A-T-H Pal...everything will be okay. :thumbup:

:laugh:

I thought Eastwood went Wolves already :unsure:

It hasn't gone through yet has it? I I would say I'd be happy when it does go through but no doubt I'll have to trudge through a thousand odd posts moaning "ohhh why didn't we sign that lovely gypo Freddy Eastwood, he's a really good player and Wolves got him, darn it, I think now Milan is here we should be signing every single player that shows any kind of abilty in any league in England two weeks before the window opens because we're Leicester City and we rock, Brraaappp hit that shit up wide boy you here, oh well at least we can concentrate all of "Milans Millions" on Billy Sharp, because he's really good as well, I've seen him play loads of times. If we don't sign him I'll eat my fake burberry cap and crap it out as a scarf.

Frustrating.

It hasn't gone through yet has it? I I would say I'd be happy when it does go through but no doubt I'll have to trudge through a thousand odd posts moaning "ohhh why didn't we sign that lovely gypo Freddy Eastwood, he's a really good player and Wolves got him, darn it, I think now Milan is here we should be signing every single player that shows any kind of abilty in any league in England two weeks before the window opens because we're Leicester City and we rock, Brraaappp hit that shit up wide boy you here, oh well at least we can concentrate all of "Milans Millions" on Billy Sharp, because he's really good as well, I've seen him play loads of times. If we don't sign him I'll eat my fake burberry cap and crap it out as a scarf.

Frustrating.

Surely people STILL don't wear these items do they!!! lol

Archived