Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

Mr Leicesterfan

mrlcfc.png

not by Roger Hargreaves (that OK with you FIAB?)

One morning in LeicesterLand, Mr.LeicesterFan woke up to find the sun shining through his window.

"Sodding buggery sun!" said Mr.LeicesterFan.

Mr.LeicesterFan did not like the sun at all. It was the wrong shape, the wrong temperature and most definitely the wrong age. Mr.LeicesterFan was not sure of the age of the sun but he was pretty sure that it was too old, whatever it was. Mr.LeicesterFan wanted a sun with potential, a sun that would last at least three more years; a sun that he had seen grow from a tiny agglomeration of particles in Championship Manager. Yes, Mr.LeicesterFan did not like the sun at all.

Mr.LeicesterFan walked outside and looked into a mirror.

"Sodding buggery mirror!" said Mr.LeicesterFan.

Then Mr.LeicesterFan said "I am the bastard wrong buggery colour."

And he was.

As quick as a flash the graphic designer, Mr.Foreignblokespendingalot, re-coloured the miserable little shit. mrlcfc2.png

Was Mr.LeicesterFan happy now?

Was he bollocks.

Pulling out a Mr.LeicesterFan book from his pocket, Mr.LeicesterFan proceeded to complain about the quality of the book binding, the font size, the price, the distribution channels, the in-store promotion strategy, the book's carbon footprint, the over-paid Mr.Foreignfancy-Dan being in other books but not his, not being allowed to stand while reading the book and reading time being continually moved to accommodate television.

"Bollocks to you then!" said Mr.Foreignblokespendingalot, turned Mr.LeicesterFan back to the original colour and fooked off to another publishing house.

"Sodding buggery bollocks!" said Mr.LeicesterFan.

mrlcfc3.png

The End

...again! :rolleyes:

Until somebody with nothing else on this afternoon decides that I am issuing a welcoming card to the four horsemen of the apocalypse for using copyright images.

Am I allowed to say "the four horsemen of the apocalypse"? I don't know if I should apply to God or a metal band for permission to use the phrase? :frusty:

mrlcfc.png

not by Roger Hargreaves (that OK with you FIAB?)

One morning in LeicesterLand, Mr.LeicesterFan woke up to find the sun shining through his window.

"Sodding buggery sun!" said Mr.LeicesterFan.

Mr.LeicesterFan did not like the sun at all. It was the wrong shape, the wrong temperature and most definitely the wrong age. Mr.LeicesterFan was not sure of the age of the sun but he was pretty sure that it was too old, whatever it was. Mr.LeicesterFan wanted a sun with potential, a sun that would last at least three more years; a sun that he had seen grow from a tiny agglomeration of particles in Championship Manager. Yes, Mr.LeicesterFan did not like the sun at all.

Mr.LeicesterFan walked outside and looked into a mirror.

"Sodding buggery mirror!" said Mr.LeicesterFan.

Then Mr.LeicesterFan said "I am the bastard wrong buggery colour."

And he was.

As quick as a flash the graphic designer, Mr.Foreignblokespendingalot, re-coloured the miserable little shit. mrlcfc2.png

Was Mr.LeicesterFan happy now?

Was he bollocks.

Pulling out a Mr.LeicesterFan book from his pocket, Mr.LeicesterFan proceeded to complain about the quality of the book binding, the font size, the price, the distribution channels, the in-store promotion strategy, the book's carbon footprint, the over-paid Mr.Foreignfancy-Dan being in other books but not his, not being allowed to stand while reading the book and reading time being continually moved to accommodate television.

"Bollocks to you then!" said Mr.Foreignblokespendingalot, turned Mr.LeicesterFan back to the original colour and fooked off to another publishing house.

"Sodding buggery bollocks!" said Mr.LeicesterFan.

mrlcfc3.png

The End

...again! :rolleyes:

and I get a mention too :worship:

This needs putting to print!

Top class quite possibly the most original post this year.

is there one for Notts Forest!.... surely ...

and I get a mention too :worship:

This needs putting to print!

Top class quite possibly the most original post this year.

is there one for Notts Forest!.... surely ...

i have to admit, i unfortunatly am just like mr leicesterfan. and i am utterly ashamed thankyou it has taken this story to wake me up in side and i will now love every player who comes through those gates :worship:

i have to admit, i unfortunatly am just like mr leicesterfan. and i am utterly ashamed thankyou it has taken this story to wake me up in side and i will now love every player who comes through those gates :worship:

i think there is a little bit of mr leicesterfan in all of us ( even daggers); thats what makes it so funny :D

who's going to ask for a name change to mr leicesterfan , complete with the angry avatar ; i think daggers ought to copyright it :)

or award it to the grumpiest poster;

yes; it should be an honorary award for grumpiness above and beyond the call of duty :D

Archived