Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mark

James Chambers signs

IF HE'S BEEN PROMOTED 3 TIMES, DOES THIS MEAN HE IS NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR THE PREMIERSHIP? :dunno:

STILL ONLY ON A 3 YEAR CONTRACT, SO WHEN WE GET PROMOTION IT WON'T MATTER. :thumbup:

No need for the upper case font, we can all hear you!!!!

Sorry I'm deaf in one ear!

Also left handed and bloody Caps Lock in wrong place.

Snap, so am I on both counts but I still manage to avoid the caps lock, besides what's wrong with your eyesight or do you not read what you're writing?

I reckon this just shows that in footballing terms the saying there is no smoke without fire is relatively true.

Media reports and rumours inside papers do actually come from some sort of interest or enquiry, even if they are not always spot on.

This is in no way directed towards THAT website where everything is utter ploppage.

God help us.

Anyone seen the top Championship 606 topic at the minute? :ermm:

"When will Mandaric finally spend some decent money at Leicester?" asks WUM CQ. :blink:

As for Chambers... he's plenty of experience in this division, and at 26 he's a good age. He's also honest and hard-working... RK would be proud.

Positive appointment, I think.

God help us.

Anyone seen the top Championship 606 topic at the minute? :ermm:

"When will Mandaric finally spend some decent money at Leicester?" asks WUM CQ. :blink:

As for Chambers... he's plenty of experience in this division, and at 26 he's a good age. He's also honest and hard-working... RK would be proud.

Positive appointment, I think.

ROB KELLY-ISM ALERT! ROB KELLY-ISM ALERT! ROB KELLY-ISM ALERT!

Is he "a good size" too? I was always wary of that one.

Doh just spotted your RK reference later in the post. I get excited when I think I can take the piss out of someone.

ROB KELLY-ISM ALERT! ROB KELLY-ISM ALERT! ROB KELLY-ISM ALERT!

Is he "a good size" too? I was always wary of that one.

Doh just spotted your RK reference later in the post. I get excited when I think I can take the piss out of someone.

:thumbsup:

Pre-emptive strike, y'know. Besides, 5'10" isn't that good a size. :P:ph34r:

---

I've just noticed I wrote "positive appointment" ... what's that all about? :|

Former Cardiff City loan player and possible transfer target James Chambers has joined Leicester City on a free transfer.

Chambers arrived at Ninian Park on emergency loan from Premiership strugglers Watford last season when Cardiff were struggling with somewhat of an selection crisis.

Kerrea Gilbert was sidelined with a shoulder injury and Chambers was drafted in for 7 games in November. He played well and was consistent without being too noticable. He certainly fitted in with the squad and looked defensively sound.

Watford did not allow the Bluebirds to renew the loan and he was recalled (allowing Chris Gunter valuable first team experience).

It was rumoured that Cardiff were interested in a permanent deal in the summer, but that interest looked to have cooled after the initial signing of Tony Capaldi (with Ledley, Gunter and McNaughton also available as full-backs). It seems likely that Cardiff's interest would have increased if we hadnt signed Capaldi and with Chambers eventually moving on a free transfer - I would be very suprised if Jones had not enquired about Chambers.

Chambers has now joined the Foxes of Leicester City on a three year deal.

Fairly happy with this signing. Solid, but unspectacular would do me. It's not going to excite some around here, because he's not a big name (and not a player in a key position that we were desparate for), but it'll do for me- especially if can get Kaabi to play in front of him on the right wing.

We had our chance with Ashley. Didn't work out. Now it's time to see if James can pick up the slack and wear number 36.

2843-large.jpg

Wu-Tang-36Chambers.jpg

the_wu-discp2b.jpg

sorry off topic, what happened to Ashley? did he get released? because I thought he was a good prospect a year or two back? :dunno:

sorry off topic, what happened to Ashley? did he get released? because I thought he was a good prospect a year or two back? :dunno:

He's still here, he had an injury to one or both knees last season, but started playing agin towards the end (I think) :thumbup:

He's still here, he had an injury to one or both knees last season, but started playing agin towards the end (I think) :thumbup:

oh right good. yeah I know he only played a handful of games for the academy. I dont remember seeing him offered pro terms when odihambo, Gradel etc.. got them? :dunno:

His signing still hasn't appeared in the "Transfers" list on the BBC News website http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/g...ers/6711229.stm

There's not a snag that we haven't heard aout is there?

Actually, the BBc are first rate, as is their website. :thumbup:

"Free Alan Johnson".

It's Johnston. Or did the BBC get THAT wrong as well? :whistle:

Anyway there have been countless times when the BBC have got their facts wrong on the sports pages.

James Chambers is a Leicester City player.

Archived