Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mark

James Chambers signs

James Chambers is hoping for "more of the same" with Leicester City this season.

The 26-year-old versatile defender, who has put pen-to-paper on a three-year deal at the Walkers Stadium after turning down the offer of a new contract at relegated Watford, has already been fortunate enough to win three promotions from the Championship during his career.

And he is convinced that he can make it four this term under the guidance of new City boss Martin Allen.

"I've been lucky enough to gain promotion three times from this division - twice with West Brom and once a couple of seasons back with Watford," said the Sandwell-born star.

Link

We still don't have a recognised left back other than Mattock, i'll be pleased if Joe is first choice next season but can you rely on a 17 year old as first choice? I suppose if it doesn't work out then we can sign someone during the season.

I think this means that either Morfaw or Kaebi isn't signing.

He's an more of an attacking right back I think? He's definitely no right winger though, thought we were moving onto midfield and attack now.

He'll do for right back.

......I have a horrible feeling he's our new right winger.

Not really a fan of James Chambers but we shall see.

We still don't have a recognised left back other than Mattock, i'll be pleased if Joe is first choice next season but can you rely on a 17 year old as first choice? I suppose if it doesn't work out then we can sign someone during the season.

I think this means that either Morfaw or Kaebi isn't signing.

Kaebi would play right wing (been playing tere a lot recently) and Morfaw is a left back. So both could sign.

Archived