Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mark

James Chambers signs

I'm glad we've signed someone in their prime. My mate who supports Watford rates him and is a bit annoyed he's left so that'll do for me. The squad definitely needs padding out a bit but hopefully this is the last defender we sign.

I don't.

We still needing a sodding left back.

I don't.

We still needing a sodding left back.

Absolutely. Also, can we trust Stearman to be our fourth centre back? Let's hope this will be his coming of age and fulfill his potential.

We effectively have 5 right backs on our books at present.

Stearman

Kenton

Maybury

N'Gotty

Chambers

Kishishev for the 6 if we get the plague.

Agreed, we still need to sign a left back. Pretty happy with this signing...ok its not going to set the world alight but he is pretty solid and is proven in this division. Considering our midfield I don't think we are in the position to pay mega bucks out on a right back. Hope that Kaebi will come in to play right midfield now.

Absolutely. Also, can we trust Stearman to be our fourth centre back? Let's hope this will be his coming of age and fulfill his potential.

We effectively have 5 right backs on our books at present.

Stearman

Kenton

Maybury

N'Gotty

Chambers

Kishishev for the 6 if we get the plague.

i will be happy with that when these two leave as they obviously dont have a future at the club. I gather N'gotty would be more of a centre back though. So another left back to go with mattock and the defence in my view will then be sorted. At least chambers insnt old, i always think of jordan stewart though when i see him play.

Yeah we do still need a left-back. Oversight on my part. To think if we sign a left-back next that'll be eight new players and still no sign of an attacking midfielder.

but on a plus milan has stated to get the defence finished first then move onto the midfield and strikers. Its a plus because we havent spent not much money at all on these players. So if money is going to be used it will be for the midfielders and srikers and hopefully this will be the quality of the team :dunno:

I haven't studied the statistics - but am happy to go out on a limb and state that 96% of the goals we have conceded over the last two seasons have all come from the right...therefore this strengthening of the position seems very prudent and one I am in full agreement with.

Hooray for James Chambers.

I haven't studied the statistics - but am happy to go out on a limb and state that 96% of the goals we have conceded over the last two seasons have all come from the right...therefore this strengthening of the position seems very prudent and one I am in full agreement with.

Hooray for James Chambers.

James Chambers isn't really the best defensively. He belts forward like theres no tomorrow.

That was a very quick holiday (again).

Personally, I see going away for a week to be the equivalent of drinking half a pint or buying a medium pizza. It's the kind of thing that old age pensioners do, or people that win city breaks off daytime TV shows.

Would anyone here consider going away for just a 7 day holiday or are you all with me in believing that only a full fortnight package would suffice?

but on a plus milan has stated to get the defence finished first then move onto the midfield and strikers. Its a plus because we havent spent not much money at all on these players. So if money is going to be used it will be for the midfielders and srikers and hopefully this will be the quality of the team :dunno:

exactly thats what people need to remember, the transfer window is open on july 1st so expect the fees for players to start rolling in! hes not stupid he knows what he is doing, just working his way up and by the looks of things from the defence, i cant wait for the mids because hes recognised most of our team was crap and has turned it around already! were definately going to be more of a threat next season! lets make the walkers,more of a fortress! lol

James Chambers isn't really the best defensively. He belts forward like theres no tomorrow.

Again, that sounds very good. I have noticed that none of our players recently have taken to the pitch with belts and so this Boy Scout 'Being Prepared' approach is bound to serve us well.

Let's all wear belts to games next season. :yesyes:

I need someone to fill me in with a backstory about this bus pass business, preferably Manwell.

Chandler regularly offers to 'fill' FoxesTalk members 'in'. If Mablo can't provide satisfaction then maybe you should apply to him by PM or email.

Watford fan answering Babs on their Rivals site;

"A real shame, I liked James Chambers, gutted that I will be seeing more (and not less) of Lloyd Doyley, who in my opinion never has and never will make the grade as a proffessional footballer.

Very Sad, Good Luck James."

Watford fan answering Babs on their Rivals site;

"A real shame, I liked James Chambers, gutted that I will be seeing more (and not less) of Lloyd Doyley, who in my opinion never has and never will make the grade as a proffessional footballer.

Very Sad, Good Luck James."

<snigger> :ph34r:

Archived