Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Babylon

Stephen Clemence

Offer him guaranteed first team football and the Captain's armband and we might persuade him. Oh, and plenty of money.

Good shout Burnham, this might sway him away from London and Charlton. Hopefully he's settled in the Midlands and a captains armband = guaranteed 1st team footy. :whistle:

This would fit in with the rumour that Brucie wants to sign the left footed Olivier Kapo from Juve. I'm much more excited about Clemence than greedy fecker Hendrie. Be a super signing for us, hope it goes through.

interesting post this may be.

Of all the singings we have had the paper too start the rumour first and be succeded the most is the mirror.

I no some clubs put interest into papers with out leaving comments and i think ive heard mandaric sometimes does this.

so clemence it may be :dunno:

According to the Sky sports Tabloid Transfer page, the sun has also commented on Clemence coming to Citeh! I really hope this one comes to fruition!! :yesyes:

i have heard form a reliable source that this is going to happen, subject to a medical, watch this space tomorrow!

Correct, he did.

Impressive.

Bit of a fall out with Bruce though, by all accounts.

Fair play to him, I would fall out with Steve Bruce if I had to spend more than 30 seconds with him.

Above all at the end of last season my main hope was that we would sign two quality central midfielders. For me, Kishishev is one at this level and Clemence is certainly another. I would have liked Nicholls or, like everyone, Hendrie but beggars can't be choosers and there are other clubs in this league who are much better propositions than us. Clemence would be a real coup, particularly as I seem to remember one poster on here being slagged off for suggesting him a while back as he was such an integral part of Birmingham's promotion-winning side!

Fair play to him, I would fall out with Steve Bruce if I had to spend more than 30 seconds with him.

Above all at the end of last season my main hope was that we would sign two quality central midfielders. For me, Kishishev is one at this level and Clemence is certainly another. I would have liked Nicholls or, like everyone, Hendrie but beggars can't be choosers and there are other clubs in this league who are much better propositions than us. Clemence would be a real coup, particularly as I seem to remember one poster on here being slagged off for suggesting him a while back as he was such an integral part of Birmingham's promotion-winning side!

Hendrie would be a coup... but I'd really love us to be pulling out the stops to get Nicholls in.

Still a bit narked we missed out on Jarvis, if I'm being honest here.

Hendrie would be a coup... but I'd really love us to be pulling out the stops to get Nicholls in.

Still a bit narked we missed out on Jarvis, if I'm being honest here.

Hendrie will go elsewhere I reckon. It's been awhile since we offered him a deal and our offer is on the table for someone to beat.

Hendrie will go elsewhere I reckon. It's been awhile since we offered him a deal and our offer is on the table for someone to beat.

He's just holding out for Derby to make him an offer I suppose :dunno:

And even if they don't make him an offer, there's bound to be a more lucrative offer from another Championship club.

I agree. Sheffield United if pushed to predict. He appears to be holding out for Derby to sort out their targets though. We are his third choice at best IMO.

And I don't think we've ever been in for Nicholls, just wishful thinking on my part. We're definitely signing Chris Shuker though. ;)

And I don't think we've ever been in for Nicholls, just wishful thinking on my part. We're definitely signing Chris Shuker though. ;)

Preston have been in for Nicholls... He's a good player at this level. I'd be dissappointed is MA hadn't at least considered it. I mean, if he's not interested, fair enough.

Preston have been in for Nicholls... He's a good player at this level. I'd be dissappointed is MA hadn't at least considered it. I mean, if he's not interested, fair enough.

Nicholls is a good player. And Leeds are a big load of shite.

But, I am slightly concerned by his attitude following the hissy fit he threw about leaving Leeds to go back to Luton.

Just a thought.

Nicholls is a good player. And Leeds are a big load of shite.

But, I am slightly concerned by his attitude following the hissy fit he threw about leaving Leeds to go back to Luton.

Just a thought.

Sure - there is a risk... but bollocks to it, I'd sign him anyway.

Fair enough if MA has had a look and isn't interested.

Would prefer clemence though

Archived