Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fez of Mahrez

Squad Numbers

On the OS player profiles it gives Chambers as number 2, Kishishev as number 6 and Cort as number 9. No numbers yet for Nielsen or Hellings. I assume the full list will be announced fairly soon anyway but at least now I know what number to put on my Bulgarian flag, eh? :unsure:

I've got a Cameroon vest from the 2002 era, I have been waiting 5 years to get a Cameroonian players name on the back for Leicester City purposes.

Morfaw or Job? The race is on!!

I'm still trying to find someone who is selling one of their all-in-one body suit kits.

The proper squad numbers will be released when all the players turn up for proper training.

The numbers are usually released on the OS (they did a news item for it the last two seasons at least) a day or two after the players train for the first time. :thumbup:

Transfer Listed players will doubtless have their numbers changed to less offensive numbers. ;)

I sleep in one of those, its all yours for £5. I'll even stick it in the washing machine for £10.

Sounds like we might be able to do a deal. But I would like to see a picture first though before I exchange any cash. I need reassurance I’m getting my monies worth.

The proper squad numbers will be released when all the players turn up for proper training.

The numbers are usually released on the OS (they did a news item for it the last two seasons at least) a day or two after the players train for the first time. :thumbup:

Transfer Listed players will doubtless have their numbers changed to less offensive numbers. ;)

Yup, it's usually within the first week back of training... all the players will be training with their new tracksuits etc with the new numbers on, so we can see some anyway and then they release them the next day. So not long to wait now! ;)

I wouldn't bother giving them a number, just to labour the point of course.

From what I can gather from the first day picture special on the OS, the squad numbers are;

1. Jimmy Nielsen

2. James Chambers

4. Radostin Kishishev

5. Gareth McAuley

6. Bruno N'Gotty

7. Iain Hume

8. Sergio Hellings

9. Carl Cort

14. Stephen Hughes

15. Paul Henderson

17. Richard Stearman

30. Max Gradel

31. Joe Mattock

34. Ricky Sappleton

35. Eric Odhiambo

Not sure if these are for definate. It's worrying that none of the numbers from 4-6 were reserved for Patrick Kisnorbo, who is obviously with Australia atm.

Oh and btw obviously that's not all of the players.

From what I can gather from the first day picture special on the OS, the squad numbers are;

1. Jimmy Nielsen

2. James Chambers

4. Radostin Kishishev

5. Gareth McAuley

6. Bruno N'Gotty

7. Iain Hume

8. Sergio Hellings

9. Carl Cort

14. Stephen Hughes

15. Paul Henderson

17. Richard Stearman

30. Max Gradel

31. Joe Mattock

34. Ricky Sappleton

35. Eric Odhiambo

Not sure if these are for definate. It's worrying that none of the numbers from 4-6 were reserved for Patrick Kisnorbo, who is obviously with Australia atm.

Oh and btw obviously that's not all of the players.

Because he wears number 3!

Archived