Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
El_Thief

Fryatt Rumours ?

All Fryatt needs is some LOVE!!!

Oh and some decent service from Midfield....a decent first touch......ability to score...Get fit...lose some weight............

ONLY JOKING...i Think he will come good one day....Dont know where...Dont know when.... But i know we'll be together one day...(That last bit is a song lyric!) :)

Forest have Nathan Tyson :o

and Scott Dobie :unsure:

I think Fryatt is the most overrated player ever,hes complete garbage but surely even hes better than Tyson and Dobie?

That is his level league 1 or 2,hes definately not gonna score for fun in the championship not unless he gets 10 chances a game!

Tyson is a decent striker who has done well wherever he goes but his fitness must be a huge concern as he hasn't played that much over the last 12+ months. Scott Dobie flatters to deceive. He looked like quite a lively striker at West Brom but only scored about 1 in 4 for them and has scored about 5 league goals in the last 2+ years. I wouldn't say that they are all that.

Archived