Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Chairman of the Bored

Deep Freeze is Back

I cling to the hope that MDV will come good like I cling to the hope that pints of lager and chocolate eclairs will help me lose weight.

I wish him well - had he been fit, it might have worked. But he's left the Last Chance Saloon, hopped into the No Hope Taxi and is probably destined for either a Dutch team with an unpronouncable name (MFI Gróóóbag etc), or whoever Craig Levein manages these days.

:worship:

More Nationwider round here, please.

How's the ChPx?

Hi T'PH.

Crusty sums things up nicely at the moment.

I've just consulted a medical journal and I'm assured that this is a good sign.

Apparently, good wine, taking orally, every hour or so, can ease any discomfort and speed recovery.

God bless.

Chaplain (in training) James

I cling to the hope that MDV will come good like I cling to the hope that pints of lager and chocolate eclairs will help me lose weight.

I wish him well - had he been fit, it might have worked. But he's left the Last Chance Saloon, hopped into the No Hope Taxi and is probably destined for either a Dutch team with an unpronouncable name (MFI Gróóóbag etc), or whoever Craig Levein manages these days.

I believe he will - just as I believe that I am a fantastic lover, the second part of trilogies are well scripted and Cadbury's Cream Eggs have not gotten smaller every year for the last twenty years.

I believe he will - just as I believe that I am a fantastic lover, the second part of trilogies are well scripted and Cadbury's Cream Eggs have not gotten smaller every year for the last twenty years.

You couldn't stay away.... :thumbup:

As Donna summer said "I feel love!"

She also said "I love cock!" while high on crack - I would like to distance myself from that comment emphatically.

Maybe she was a Tottenham Hotspur fan??? :dunno:

A Cadbury's spokesman was quoted as saying, "Our Creme Eggs have not got smaller year on year, the fact is as one grows our confectionary will naturally seem smaller."

A Cadbury's spokesman was quoted as saying, "Our Creme Eggs have not got smaller year on year, the fact is as one grows our confectionary will naturally seem smaller."

Well how does that explain my dick size then, huh? I've grown into a right fat bastard but it never appeared to be anything more than a little tiddler.

Stupid penis.

He was at first, but afterwards he was putting his arm round him and whispering in his ear.

Either helping him become a better player or coming onto him.

I'd go for the second option. :unsure:

De Vries definately wants his place back in the team, he was always an outlet for Logan in training to throw the ball to and offload it.

Archived