Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
the_bowman

Your Chance To Snap A City Star

Your Chance To Snap A City Star

Posted on: Mon 09 Jul 2007

Leicester City's award-winning matchday programme is on the look-out for aspiring photographers who wish to see a selection of their work feature in this season's publication.

Whether you are a photography student or simply a part-time snapper we are giving you the chance to add to your portfolio.

The chosen photographers will get the chance to spend a designated period of time (subject to manager's approval & players' schedules) at the club's Belvoir Drive Training Ground Complex, taking an array of 'arty' pictures of a nominated player.

These pictures will then accompany the main player feature in a future edition of the programme with your by-line and brief resume included.

If you are interested then please email Publications Editor & Media Officer Jon Dale with two/three examples of your work to [email protected] or alternatively post them to Jon Dale, Media Department, LCFC, The Walkers Stadium, Filbert Way, Leicester. LE2 7FL.

Please enclose your name, age, address and contact telephone numbers and a brief reason as to why you would like to be given this opportunity.

We look forward to hearing from you.

-----------------------------------------------

Anybody thinking of entering this? My dad is a semi-pro photographer and is thinking of entering, have city ever done anything like this before, and if so has anyone entered?

Thats good, I am doing Alevel photography, this appeals to me lots, a great prize aswell! I don't remember us doing this before. Is it any photographs that we've taken of anything ?

Yes I'm sure they'll welcome pictures of Skegness beach when the do a feature on a player.

Andy should be good at this.

I mean with his train spotting, how hard can it be to spot some Leicester players?

Elvis has the same kind of turning circle as your average steam locamotive!!!

If by 'snap' they mean break in half like a dry twig then i'll enter - might be the only way to get kenton and MDV off the books :whistle:

• 1 month later...

Hi all

Just decided to resurrect this thread

My dad got through the thing and went off to the training ground this afternoon to take some pictures of good old Humey.

They're going to be in the match day programme for QPR so look out for them :thumbup:;)

Hi all

My dad got through the thing and went off to the training ground this afternoon to take some pictures of good old Humey.

They're going to be in the match day programme for QPR so look out for them :thumbup:;)

Is that why Humey's car was in the car park earlier this evening?

Hi all

Nice one - well done to him :appl::thumbup:

A picture of Carl Cort playing for Leicester City.

It was a once in a lifetime opportunity, but I managed to catch it.

I want to know what the fourth official did next...he certainly caught the eye of the "professional" photographer...

Archived