Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SystonFox

N Block

Do You Sit In N Block  

38 members have voted

1. 1. Do You Have Or Will You Get A ST in N Block

• Yes
    • No
    • Depends on Price
    • Depends where friends are sat
    • Depends on numbers

just wondering if N Block will be as full as last seasons efforts. some games were quality in their like Cov, Derby and WBA. a whole season in there could be quite impressive. i have my ST on row NN and just wondering how many others have signed up for it.

sorry for spellsing mistakes it is late.

I had a great time there last season but have moved back to L1 for the coming season. Really hope it works out and that both blocks can work in tandom and make some decent noise.

TOMMEH! :wave:

I had a great time there last season but have moved back to L1 for the coming season. Really hope it works out and that both blocks can work in tandom and make some decent noise.

Too true.

Im in L1 myself and when both sides of the away contingent make some noise it 'gets you going' abit and adds to the overall atmosphere of the ground.

And like for example the Bham game we can ALL make some noise it is electryfying(Perhaps a slight over exaggeration!!!) :thumbup:

the birmingham game was good how could i forget, the kop played a large part but that game we needed to be in it from the start for every game. hopefully on 11th aug N Block has a good show and we can drown out those northern tangerines and ruin their dreams :)

me n m8s goin l1 too

another newbie who hasn't read the GUIDELINES!

welcome - but we don't tolerate that kind of offensive language here :thumbup:

I think it's a shame that the stewards clamped down on N Block at the end of last season when L1 seem to get away with similar behaviour every week without any comeback.

N Block is in the family stand and the club were getting complaints, it was fairly obvious that they couldn't tolerate the same situation as they do in L1.

Who cares anyway.

It was getting worse game by game.

Our local curry house seems to be making worse curries as each month goes by - it doesn't stop me carping about it though.

Everyone should just come over to the Kop for a big group hug, that's what we need.

Do people in N block suffer from real bad body odour or something? Doesn’t look like it’s going to be a popular place to sit next season.
Some of them. I dont think it will be that popular but it could suprise us. :dunno

Archived