Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
brendan

De Vries

Mark De Vries  

139 members have voted

1. 1. Does De Vries deserve a clean slate?

• Yes
    • No
    • I'll tell you after pre-season

GET RID OF DEEP FREEZE AND HAMMOND! SURELY WE CAN PAY THEM OFF, MUTUAL CONSENT IS IT? GETS THEM AND THE OTHER TRANSFER LISTED PLAYERS AWAY FROM THE CLUB.

THERE IS A FEW GOOD YOUNG STRIKERS AT CLUB BACKING UP THE MAIN FOUR OF FRYATT,HUME,CORT AND DJ?.

Dr Vries doesn't want to leave, so why would he terminate his contract? Plus he is a big earner as well.

Dr Vries doesn't want to leave, so why would he terminate his contract? Plus he is a big earner as well.

PEOPLE KEEP SAYING HE IS A BIG EARNER ON 8K A WEEK!

WHERE IS THIS INFO COME FROM AND IS IT TRUE, LEICESTER WERENT GIVING 8K A WEEK AND 3 YEAR CONTRACTS WHEN LEVIEN WAS HERE AS WE HAD NO MONEY SO I DONT THINK THATS TRUE.

IF HES 6TH CHOICE SURELY HE WOULD WANT TO LEAVE FOR HIS CAREERS SAKE.

WHERE IS THIS INFO COME FROM AND IS IT TRUE, LEICESTER WERENT GIVING 8K A WEEK AND 3 YEAR CONTRACTS WHEN LEVIEN WAS HERE AS WE HAD NO MONEY SO I DONT THINK THATS TRUE.

LD3 and Joe will back me up here, if I'm right. Allen said De Vries was one of the bigger earners. Considering the situation we have been in over the last 3 years, 8k is a lot.

IS YOUR CAPS LOCK ON PAL???

OH SHIT

sorry! :thumbup::whistle:

LD3 and Joe will back me up here, if I'm right. Allen said De Vries was one of the bigger earners. Considering the situation we have been in over the last 3 years, 8k is a lot.

Allen did indeed say that.

thankyou, thats what i thought, hes never on 8k.

I say give the man another chance, after all nobodies going to take him off us, so while hes got another year(?) on his currant contract theres no point leaving him out the team so he can collect his wages doing sod all!! It would be a waste of Leicester's time and MDV's time. Also De Vries would surely be a better option than the always injured Cort.

And on the brighter side of things, anybody remember that guy we payed £5million for and how bad his goalscoring record was?

You never know, he could have regained some confidence under the new gaffer and see out his Leicester career with a high, by helping us get back to where we belong! The Premiership!

he could be useful as he is different and with the fact that Carl Cort will probs make about 10 games a season he could become more than a squad player if he impresses when he does play or take part in a game.

:worship: Mark De Vries :worship:

I voted No....to be honest he has had a fair crack of the whip here without really proving much, and the club he was on loan to obviously weren't in to much of a rush to keep hold of him. If he could have repeated the form he showed in the Spurs game then he would be an asset but it seems that was a one match wonder...... having said all that I hope the lad proves me wrong and takes the championship by storm next season...........

MDV worked under arguably our worst coaches/managers.

MDV was a star player under Levein in Scotland, he just couldn't hack it in England. Having said that if we're paying his wages he should be available for selection, if he does well in training/reserves he should be picked.

De-Vries deserves another chance. If only for that quality goal that knocked Spurs out of the F.A. Cup! He also scored 9 goals - Compare that to Elvis! I for one thought he was never really given a chance and couldn't understand why he was shipped out? Yes, we had a lot of players who didn't perform last season but Prior to that De-Vries had scored 9 goals in a struggling set-up. He is capable of scoring goals in the Championship and he holds the ball up well.

After all Spurs marvellous centre backs that day couldn't handle the big man and never had a clue! Oh the Premiership!?

Archived