Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
General Smuts

Hinckley Match

you know, if only there was some kind of website for all this information? :rolleyes::thumbup:

Arriva 158 picks up and drops off at Barwell High Street which is the 158's nearest stop to the ground.

The Arriva 81 service that goes past the ground conveniently stops at 6pm and they refuse to extend it's running times.

As I posted on here earlier today (http://www.foxestalk.co.uk/forums/index.php?showtopic=39955 :whistle:) admission is £5 Adults, £3 concessions (including the free live band in the bar after the match) pay on the gate.

Anyone wanting directions by car, they are here: http://www.hinckleyunitedfc.co.uk/club/direct.html

Talking of Kaebi, i was browsing through this Liverpool forum and one of them said that they wished they had signed him because he has got to be one of the best RB's in the world. I know that isnt saying much from a scouser but a top 4 team wanting him come on that's good. :thumbup:

Talking of Kaebi, i was browsing through this Liverpool forum and one of them said that they wished they had signed him because he has got to be one of the best RB's in the world. I know that isnt saying much from a scouser but a top 4 team wanting him come on that's good. :thumbup:

Guess they will come in for him in January then when the window opens. Might make £5 million profit!!!!!

Now unsure about this.

Don't finish work until 5..Can I make it? :dunno: (30 Mins on bus into town?) (How long on bus to Hinckley?) :unsure:

How far is the train station from the ground. :dunno:

you wouldnt wanna walk it.

if anyone is getting the bus it might be easier getting off at one of the earl shilton stops rather than hinckley. all u gota do then is walk down a little hill and cross the big roundabout

Don't finish work until 5..Can I make it? :dunno: (30 Mins on bus into town?) (How long on bus to Hinckley?) :unsure:

bus from st margrets to hinckley station is about 40 minutes if i remember rightly

you wouldnt wana walk from the station. for those of you getting the bus it might be easier getting off at 1 of the earl shilton stops. then its prob only a 5 minute walk :thumbup:

bus from st margrets to hinckley station is about 40 minutes if i remember rightly

you wouldnt wana walk from the station. for those of you getting the bus it might be easier getting off at 1 of the earl shilton stops. then its prob only a 5 minute walk :thumbup:

The train station is a long way from the ground.

Bus is better, if youre coming from leicester, don't get off the bus in Earl Shilton (check first as it may be going via Barwell)

If bus is going direct from Earl Shilton to Hinckley it goes past Leicester road Sports Ground, there is a bus stop almost alongside at the entrance to Burbage common, then it's only a 100yard walk to the ground.

Just have a word with the bus driver, he'll probably tip you off at the correct place. :)

Archived