Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Floating Fox

Palace!

The basterd rang me up at about 1 last night and he is getting me a ticket.

It was 12 actually. I sent the emails for accy stanley and palace last night. Still no reply from ticket office. They really are a bunch of useless wankers.

That should be very interesting cos me n my mate are getting the train down to Palace. How many tickets are being allocated to City fans for the game.

2232. We should take a strong 1,600 any more may depend on the blackpool game.

there will be loads of city fans on the trains, many however start officially from Leicester. Ones catching it from Loughborough may well have been via Derby. I doubt there will be any clashes at the major rail stations but groups of about 10 each way on the tubes things could get firey, before and after the match, who knows.

Im sure all the fans will indulge in good humoured banter,enjoy each others company and contemplate the season ahead...either that or kick the shit out each other!!!! :whistle:

2232. We should take a strong 1,600 any more may depend on the blackpool game.

there will be loads of city fans on the trains, many however start officially from Leicester. Ones catching it from Loughborough may well have been via Derby. I doubt there will be any clashes at the major rail stations but groups of about 10 each way on the tubes things could get firey, before and after the match, who knows.

I bet exactly that is already in the BS diary!

I doubt there will be any clashes at the major rail stations but groups of about 10 each way on the tubes things could get firey, before and after the match, who knows.

Shouldn't be too much of an issue on the tubes.

Assuming everyone goes into St Pancreas Leicester will head south and Derby will go north.

I've taken a shine to mandarins recently.

Well, mandarin flavoured Muller Light yoghurts anyway.

I tried a cherry one the other day. Reluctant at first due its lack of fat, I found it rather satisfying.

I'm not.

Me neither.

Archived