Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Floating Fox

Palace!

Ticket office = joke.

Got them eventully though.

Yes the ticket office are a bunch of useless tosspots. First of all I send an email with my request. I hear nothing for 2days so i give them a call and ask what is going on and they say that they will be putting them through shortly. So when wilkes goes down today to get pompey tickets he asks about what is happening re palace tickets. The lady says that they have no record of my 2 emails and that i need to send another. So I have again sent another email....but yet again I dont get a reply.

Not happy at all. :frusty:

Yes the ticket office are a bunch of useless tosspots. First of all I send an email with my request. I hear nothing for 2days so i give them a call and ask what is going on and they say that they will be putting them through shortly. So when wilkes goes down today to get pompey tickets he asks about what is happening re palace tickets. The lady says that they have no record of my 2 emails and that i need to send another. So I have again sent another email....but yet again I dont get a reply.

Not happy at all. :frusty:

Don't bother mate, the bloke I spoke to told me they have a pile of 250 unansweared E-mails they are working their way through, when I gave him my name he said, "oh I think theres a e-mail from you in here somewhere"

The online purchasing on the net has been down all week and is now up but reporting errors when the transaction is complete, even though they have gone through, hence the problem, every man and his wife is trying to get through on the phone/ e-mail. Plus they have the problems with the STs as well.

They're in a right mess. Ring up tomorrow 9am sharp.

Don't bother mate, the bloke I spoke to told me they have a pile of 250 unansweared E-mails they are working their way through, when I gave him my name he said, "oh I think theres a e-mail from you in here somewhere"

The online purchasing on the net has been down all week and is now up but reporting errors when the transaction is complete, even though they have gone through, hence the problem, every man and his wife is trying to get through on the phone/ e-mail. Plus they have the problems with the STs as well.

They're in a right mess. Ring up tomorrow 9am sharp.

Yeah that was my plan.

I spoke to jim when i rang the other day and he asked what my name was and then said that i am in list of things to be done :blink:

It's a bizarre way to run a customer service operation. You can sit there on hold for 25 minutes, give up, email them and they ring you back in 10 minutes. I've never known anything like it.

The E-mails are on about a 3 day delay at the minute. lol

Archived