Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Martin Allen Quotes

From yesterday's programme.

Re Post Horn Gallop

'A word to the supporters who might be expecting me to change everything, everything and everything. I have listened to Post Horn Gallop and i love it! I'm having that!'

Re Mike Stowell

Mike has rejoined after he was sacked towards the end of last season. I have no problem with that and he had no problem about rejoining after he'd been given the boot.

Re Programme notes

I don't normally and I wont this season give special welcome to opposing teams. I don't see the point in writing patronising notes when at 3pm it's my sole aim and intention to beat them. I'll shake hands quickly and then get on with the job. I don't care about the other teams or their supporters or staff, just my team, my staff and my supporters.

Also they don't have the 'team' on the back the have a 'squadcheck', nice touch I thought.

I know some of you think he's bonkers and hate the things MA has said (i.e. the flowers at Belvoir Dr), but I love the stuff he comes out with. He wears his heart on his sleeve and it's been a while since we've had an animated manager.

I know some of you think he's bonkers and hate the things MA has said (i.e. the flowers at Belvoir Dr), but I love the stuff he comes out with. He wears his heart on his sleeve and it's been a while since we've had an animated manager.

There isn't anything not to like and hopefully there isn't too many who have already decided he is too charismatic or too much of a mouthy southerner to do a job for us.

Archived