Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
mattandjon

New away kit

...but that was Forest's third strip the season before last - we'd look a right bunch of numpties wearing that now

Tsk, speak for yourself :rolleyes:. That is the new black :cool:.

TBJS knows his stuff when it comes to predicting fashion trends and don't you forget it! :angry::unsure:

TBJS knows his stuff when it comes to predicting fashion trends and don't you forget it! :angry::unsure:

Thanks for the kind words, they have inspired me to look at more fashion and I've come up with a brilliant solution to making the walkers a fortress, we need to ditch the replica home shirt and wear these instead, they are relatively cheap to buy and I think the colours really encaptulate the positive aspects of the matchday.

Ladies and Gentlemen, I give you TBJS autumn collection, part 1

bear_dress.jpg

What can I possibly say to do this item justice, it's a rasping little number designed for comfort, action, mobility, it's the best thing you'd want a professional footballer in come 3pm on a Saturday.

The colours are exquisite, shit passing will not be tolerated with eye catching little rasper on. The main weapon of this garment is stitched on bear face, he protects the bearer (excuse the pun) from evil spirits and will really intimidate the opposing players enabling our players to take the game by the scruff. I think the bear can be our 13th man this season and if we all wear these in the crowd the Walkers will look fabulous, an abundance of colour and character and everywhere the opposing players look they will be scared of the all the bears. We could also growl like bears, no fans have adopted such acoustics. I just think we would look smashing in these, fans and players alike. I will be sending these off to the club tomorrow if the majority back this idea. I think it could be the difference between a mediocre season and a promotion season.

Think Leicester, think stitched on bear friends.

40,000 penny shrimps or that pile of poo. No contest

Maths isn't your strong point is it :D

1 pound = 100 pennies

100 pennies x 40 = 4000 pennies :D

Still a bit much although I quite like it.

S'alright I suppose - but it's no yellow jacket and umbrella :angry:

Nice shade of yellow, works well with blue and white.

Sexual, but not in the way I like. It's still a yellow kit at the end of the day - useful for riding bicycles in the dark and signalling children across a busy road.

Who is the girl in your avatar, I honestly think I'm in love

Seeing as how this kit and the new home kit are both released for the next two seasons, what do we all think are the chances of there being a price reduction at christmas or any time before next christmas? :unsure:

I'd say: not very likely - near improbable :dunno:

Doesn't make a difference to me, I can wait, infact I would urge everyone who's a LCFC fan to not buy it until it is reduced so the club can stop being reduced. That shirt will cost less than £1 to make (no exaduration) and they are selling it for £40, when its £30 I'll consider it.

Doesn't make a difference to me, I can wait, infact I would urge everyone who's a LCFC fan to not buy it until it is reduced so the club can stop being reduced. That shirt will cost less than £1 to make (no exaduration) and they are selling it for £40, when its £30 I'll consider it.

What a pile of bullpoo, mate!

Haven't most shirts in the last few years been around £40?

And whilst MM has a few quid to play with, I am sure he'd like a bit back. That way we can carry on buying the best players we can afford. If you, and people like you, don't spend £40 on the shirt, then no money is going back into the club.

Then no-one will be bought and you will be the first to fecking moan about it, right?

In fact, why not wait until it's really old stock, buy it for £10 and you'll still look ok / a cnut (delete as necessary).

And it's EXAGGERATION, FFS!

And whilst MM has a few quid to play with, I am sure he'd like a bit back. That way we can carry on buying the best players we can afford. If you, and people like you, don't spend £40 on the shirt, then no money is going back into the club.

Then no-one will be bought and you will be the first to fecking moan about it, right?

In fact, why not wait until it's really old stock, buy it for £10 and you'll still look ok / a cnut (delete as necessary).

lol

He would still make a considerable profit selling it at £30, certainly enough to keep on bringing players in. Real good quality T Shirts cost £3 - £4 to make, footy shirts cost a fraction of that, and I do know this for a fact, ALL footy clubs rip fans off with kits, and if people do pay these daft prices long will it continue. And why would I look a cnut if I did wear a kit from a previous season, It doesn't actually look all that bad, I'd only ever wear a city to shirt to play footy in / go to a game anyway.

He would still make a considerable profit selling it at £30, certainly enough to keep on bringing players in, but I suppose you're a expert in the rag trade aren't you? NO, and what difference would that make anyway? Real good quality T Shirts Is that we wear now? cost £3 - £4 to make, footy shirts cost a fraction of that, and I do know this for a fact, ALL footy clubs rip fans off with kits, and if people do pay these daft prices long will it continue. And why would I look a cnut if I did wear a kit from a previous season, It doesn't actually look all that bad, I'd only ever wear a city to shirt to play footy in / go to a game anyway.

OH DEAR GOD!

I can't even be arsed to reply to the ridiculously stupid things you have said.

I do love a wind-up but if that's all you got back....

...bye!

I'll not buy a shirt until it has been dropped in price. I'll not buy this one until it dips considerably from what is currently being asked.

This makes me a cnut does it?

If refusing to fork out £40.00 for a really ****ing shit shirt makes me a cnut then I'll happily have that printed on the back of it if I get one for a tenner in eighteen months time.

What a pile of bollocks.

Justifying an extreme rip-off by attempting to equate it to future success/failure is the logic of a syphilitic, lobotomised retard.

Mandaric chose to buy the club in order to make a profit by flogging us off once we get to the Premiership. No one here owes him a ****ing penny in the meantime and should demand to be treated as an intelligent, honest supporter.

Not buying over-priced tat does not jeopardise future player investment nor does it demonstrate ingratitude to the team. If anything, it proves that the person has more sense then seems to be displayed by those throwing their cash away.

To my mind the only cnuts around here are the ones throwing their money away.

I'll not buy a shirt until it has been dropped in price. I'll not buy this one until it dips considerably from what is currently being asked.

If refusing to fork out £40.00 for a really ****ing shit shirt makes me a cnut then I'll happily have that printed on the back of it if I get one for a tenner in eighteen months time.

What a pile of bollocks.

Justifying an extreme rip-off by attempting to equate it to future success/failure is the logic of a syphilitic, lobotomised retard.

Mandaric chose to buy the club in order to make a profit by flogging us off once we get to the Premiership. No one here owes him a ****ing penny in the meantime and should demand to be treated as an intelligent, honest supporter.

Not buying over-priced tat does not jeopardise future player investment nor does it demonstrate ingratitude to the team. If anything, it proves that the person has more sense then seems to be displayed by those throwing their cash away.

To my mind the only cnuts around here are the ones throwing their money away.

:appl: good argument

If refusing to fork out £40.00 for a really ****ing shit shirt makes me a cnut then I'll happily have that printed on the back of it if I get one for a tenner in eighteen months time. What is interesting is that whilst I put "LOOK OK / LIKE A CNUT (DELETE AS NEC) - YOU HAVE BOTH DELETED "LOOK OK"?? Therefore it is not I saying it. Only your deletion is making you look like a cnut. You had the option..

What a pile of bollocks.

Justifying an extreme rip-off by attempting to equate it to future success/failure is the logic of a syphilitic, lobotomised retard. Have we met?

Mandaric chose to buy the club in order to make a profit by flogging us off once we get to the Premiership. No one here owes him a ****ing penny in the meantime and should demand to be treated as an intelligent, honest supporter. Did I say we did owe him anything?? I think not

So you are saying that the many hundreds of people that WILL buy the shirt or shirts, has little or no sense, right?

To my mind the only cnuts around here are the ones throwing their money away. That should please alot of people :thumbup:

"LOOK OK / LIKE A CNUT (DELETE AS NEC) - YOU HAVE BOTH DELETED "LOOK OK"?? Therefore it is not I saying it. Only your deletion is making you look like a cnut. You had the option..

You had the option not to have included it in the first place, but did so to infer your opinion...

Personally I couldn't give a **** what you think of me, I spend half my life being a cnut, because making people out to wrong for not buying a shirt at full price is just being plain ****ing stupid.

Did I say we did owe him anything?? I think not

You said, and I breath a heavy sigh here because it seems to be like trying to explain something to a child, "I am sure he'd like a bit back. That way we can carry on buying the best players we can afford. If you, and people like you, don't spend £40 on the shirt, then no money is going back into the club."

It's not like I am reminding you of something you said six months ago.

Archived