Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
mattandjon

New away kit

Personally I couldn't give a **** what you think of me, I spend half my life being a cnut, because making people out to wrong for not buying a shirt at full price is just being plain ****ing stupid.

You have absolutely no idea what I think of you, Daggers. No idea.

You said, and I breath a heavy sigh here because it seems to be like trying to explain something to a child, "I am sure he'd like a bit back. That way we can carry on buying the best players we can afford. If you, and people like you, don't spend £40 on the shirt, then no money is going back into the club."

It's not like I am reminding you of something you said six months ago.

Fair point. Cannot disagree. But profit from the shirts and other items DOES go back into the club. In retail, if you don't get your mark-up, you generally go out of business. Fact.

Sorry - cocked up my quotes somewhat there.

• 2 weeks later...
Yeah I saw it on there. Went look at it again & it wasn't there :unsure::dunno:

Another blunder from the OS. We knew about Hellings before he completed his move. The Home kit pictures were in the Wolves match pictures and now this :rolleyes:

Another blunder from the OS. We knew about Hellings before he completed his move. The Home kit pictures were in the Wolves match pictures and now this :rolleyes:

All a bunch of monkies lol

Not a bad kit, have to wait till I see it in person. but I think that I might prefer it to the home.

Yeah I saw it on there. Went look at it again & it wasn't there :unsure::dunno:

do you think they pulled it from the official site as there were to be last minute changes?

Could be that MM wanted to whip up a bit of enthusiasm for a flurry of sales close to the start of the season..

who knows!

do you think they pulled it from the official site as there were to be last minute changes?

Could be that MM wanted to whip up a bit of enthusiasm for a flurry of sales close to the start of the season..

who knows!

The preview in the programme has the same picture as above just with the shirt covered.

Not 2 away kits, but maybe an alternative? :dunno:

That is two away kits.

A first away kit if the team we play against plays in blue... and a second away kit (aka 'third kit') when the team we're playing against plays in both blue and the colours prominent in the first away kit. :|

I can't believe I just bothered to type that. :S

Archived