Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
mattandjon

New away kit

Hmm. I'm not too fond of that actually. It looked better in the original picture.

Low neck, bit of chest showing, the ladies love it. Big Balls!! Men with saggy tits stay clear, fanny hair, you're not worthy. Don't do yellow anyway, what a waste of TBJSs time. Time for tea? Why not!!

Might just be that they didn't have shirts that quite fitted the players for the photoshoot... hope so cause I wouldn't want quite so big a collar. I like it... won't be getting it cause I'd rather have a home kit but I still think it's a nice kit.

i seen them printing the name on the shirts for the photoshoot the other day wen i went to get mine, but i got the best name on my shirt this year it has gotta be the best1 surely :clap:

but dont no how to put a picture up :whistle:

Doesn't look bad in all. Although as mentioned, neck is huge.

ye agree it is massive y they done that sum1 must have a very big head in the changing room who needs it like it lol but nice colours and that tho, we will need a nice kit to go up with :thumbup:

The Elephant man could fit into that!

There's a clue to our new signing.

A Leicester lad as well. Let's have a big Leicester City welcome for our new number 37...John Merrick!

Not particularly mobile but a great header of the ball, apparently.

Being as he died over a century ago Milan is going to have to pull out all the stops to get this one to work

Archived