Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
mattandjon

New away kit

Both the new kits are rubbish. Disgusting

I do find myself agreeing.

This will be the first kit I have not bought for donkey's years.

The away kit is almost great, but overall it's not for me.

Back to browse the shop for something...

Just bin down Megastore and got mine.

collor is a little bit big, but it doesn't seem to bad, maybe gives players a bit more freedom with in the shirt maybe, not being so tight?

Love the shade of yellow, nice design too.

Rating: 8/10

Nice design, poor fit.

Why the hell is the collar so big!?!

That's what I've noticed with Jako kits. The fit on them is poor as they are baggy and the collars never fit around the neck properly.

I suppose it's what you get when you decide to use a second-rate Kit supplier.

Jako are a German company and Germans are huge-boned. The small size equals to a 38 chest - thats medium chest size. I don't think they've done their homework.

The neck/collar issue does bother me, too. However, could it that if you ordered a smaller size that it wouldn't show up that much any longer?

I have no problems with the colour, tbh. We've had yellow before and even worse than that.

Jako are a German company and Germans are huge-boned. The small size equals to a 38 chest - thats medium chest size. I don't think they've done their homework.

What are the chances of somebody measuring 32-26-32 fitting into a kids shirt?

won't get one

my nips will get too cold :|

why do Leicester always bring their new kits out just at the start of the season?

some clubs bring them out at the end of the previous one

bring them out in May/June time

that would give people more of a chance to wear them during the glorious summer we're having

Anyone watch DJ's interview on World? Kisnorbo walking around in the background (blatant advertising but I have to say I lol'd when Kissy kicked the ball at DJ's head), the kit looks good IMO. Looks a lot better when you see it in action, moving about.

Archived