Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
mattandjon

New away kit

Love the colours.

Hate the fact that you need to wear a shirt under the top to cover up your shoulders, neck and most of your upper chest.

Perhaps this is the women's fit version being modelled - with a lower cut neck to expose maximum cleavage.

Now that I've pointed that out, cue some randy, spotty 15 year old saying "I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE SIMONE SWIFT IN ONE!!!!!!"

Nice idea... poorly executed.

Love the colours.

Hate the fact that you need to wear a shirt under the top to cover up your shoulders, neck and most of your upper chest.

Perhaps this is the women's fit version being modelled - with a lower cut neck to expose maximum cleavage.

Now that I've pointed that out, cue some randy, spotty 15 year old saying "I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE SIMONE SWIFT IN ONE!!!!!!"

I'm 17, will I do? I actually don't rate Simone Swift too much. Not that I wouldn't... but that isn't saying much, sadly.

Love the colours.

cant believe it took so long for some one to say it...here goes,.......I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE SIMONE SWIFT IN ONE!!!!!!" :rolleyes::thumbup:

Wow - those collars really are big. Wonder if MA has the gents on some serious upper body weight training hoping to fill in their shirts! :sweating:

They are taking horse steroids :thumbup:

Why is the neck so enourmous on the new away kit?

The Elephant man could fit into that!

I dont like it really. Im not a lover of V knecks anyway.

Apparently footballers like V necks, more comfortable to play in. :dunno:

Another two years to wait for a red one then... :frusty:

I did champion the cause of the red shirt, if it is any consolation; reminded me of the Jock Wallace days, I said, but only one other person agreed with me. :(

Apparently footballers like V necks, more comfortable to play in. :dunno:

I did champion the cause of the red shirt, if it is any consolation; reminded me of the Jock Wallace days, I said, but only one other person agreed with me. :(

Was it me...Lisa...was it .....it was wasn't it???? :thumbup::unsure:

Was it me...Lisa...was it .....it was wasn't it???? :thumbup::unsure:

I thought you wanted nothing to do with this debacle? :dunno:

(yes it was you. Perhaps next time we drag Daggers in there?)

It deffo isn't as bad as the keeper kit, which I notice they've not really mentioned.

Keeper kit is horrible. I seriously think they purposly made is as bad as they could. lol

I remember Tottenhams green goalie kit a season or two back & I remember thinking it looked bad.. now we've got one yay! lol

Nice design, poor fit.

Why the hell is the collar so big!?!

That's what I've noticed with Jako kits. The fit on them is poor as they are baggy and the collars never fit around the neck properly.

I suppose it's what you get when you decide to use a second-rate Kit supplier.

Nice design, poor fit.

Why the hell is the collar so big!?!

That's what I've noticed with Jako kits. The fit on them is poor as they are baggy and the collars never fit around the neck properly.

I suppose it's what you get when you decide to use a second-rate Kit supplier.

bitchy post there ricey lad! no pleasing some people lol

Archived