Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
mattandjon

New away kit

haven't had time to upload it and post it on here but its nice!!!! :D

If I only had time

Only time

So much to do

If I only had time

If I only had time

Dreams to pursue

If I only had time

They'd be mine

Time like the wind

Those are hurrying by

And the hours just fly

Where to begin

There are mountains I'd climb

If I'd time

Since I met you I've glored

Life really is to short

Lovin' you

So many things

We could make true

A whole century

Isn't enough

To satisfy me

So much to do

If I only had time

If I only had time

Dreams to pursue

If I only had time

They'd be mine

Mmmmm

If I only had time

Only time

Mmmmm

To save you all a lot of time and effort, below I have summarised the next 143 posts.

1) it is probably a grower,

2) it is the wrong shade of yellow,

3) those people within the next 143 posts will be looking forward to the 3rd kit, which will be either red, white or burgundy, or a combination of all three,

4) the shield looks worse in this one.

5) Carl Cort will be out for much longer as this shirt will attract wasps and other stingy critters, and CC will be worst hit for whatever reason, and

6) the bloke wearing it in the picture is still a tw@t, and Simone will make it look better but only because she has huge chebs.

I'll see you all back again at post #144 :thumbup:

To save you all a lot of time and effort, below I have summarised the next 143 posts.

1) it is probably a grower,

2) it is the wrong shade of yellow,

3) those people within the next 143 posts will be looking forward to the 3rd kit, which will be either red, white or burgundy, or a combination of all three,

4) the shield looks worse in this one.

5) Carl Cort will be out for much longer as this shirt will attract wasps and other stingy critters, and CC will be worst hit for whatever reason, and

6) the bloke wearing it in the picture is still a tw@t, and Simone will make it look better but only because she has huge chebs.

I'll see you all back again at post #144 :thumbup:

You forgot to add all those people that'll simply do this: :worship:, in response to your post. :whistle::thumbup:

I like both kits but refuse to pay that much for them, I will buy them when they are reduced and not before.

Seeing as how this kit and the new home kit are both released for the next two seasons, what do we all think are the chances of there being a price reduction at christmas or any time before next christmas? :unsure:

I'd say: not very likely - near improbable :dunno:

Archived