Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tomassi

2 signings DEFINITE this week

There is going to be 2 signings for definite this week! I haven't got a source as such, just various people at the club were saying today (Cobbo and Scowy also witnessed this :P )

who they are i couldn't tell you... but definitely another midfielder

If this is true, I really do hope it is a left back. I just don't think Chambers will excel there next year.

I think there is something in this rumour as Milan said that there will be more faces coming in soon.

There is going to be 2 signings for definate this week! I haven't got a source as such, just various people at the club were saying today (Cobbo and Scowy also witnessed this :P)

who they are i couldn't tell you... but definately another midfielder

Elvis Hammond's little brother Lu-Lu is one apparently

Momo Sylla!You wouldn't be useful to anything except rotting pig dung.

Due to Fowler's reluctance to join and talks stalling with ex Manchester United striker Andy Cole, Leicester City are hoping to bring in alternative veteran talent to the Walkers Stadium next week: http://www.derbydeadpool.co.uk/images/celebs/m/maradd.jpg

http://index.hu/cikkepek/0501/velvet/maradona.JPG

http://not.raunvis.hi.is/~pallja/maradona_fat.jpg

If this is true, I really do hope it is a left back. I just don't think Chambers will excel there next year.

I think there is something in this rumour as Milan said that there will be more faces coming in soon.

I don't think we should resign ourselves just yet to Chambers playing left back.

yeah, why not?!

dj and cleod upfront, hume playing behind them...

get rid of dvries and hammond! cort will be injured most the season anyway so hes another outta the equation...

we cant always think no because we've got too many strikers i welcome another with open arms, means the players have gotta fight 4 that top more plus good backup and will give us more options ....

meaning we'll be better title contenders this year!

CMON YOU BLUES!!!

yeah, why not?!

dj and cleod upfront, hume playing behind them...

get rid of dvries and hammond! cort will be injured most the season anyway so hes another outta the equation...

we cant always think no because we've got too many strikers i welcome another with open arms, means the players have gotta fight 4 that top more plus good backup and will give us more options ....

meaning we'll be better title contenders this year!

CMON YOU BLUES!!!

I don't know why people think we can just click our fingers and get rid of Hammond and De Vries. Neither, especially Hammond, have done anything to attract any potential buyer during pre-season.

Oooo excitement. Hope they are going to be quality signings. I've come round to thinking Mcleod might but only might be ok for us. He could possibly be one of them. Midfielder :ermm: possibly if its centre midfield that Theo Jansen fellow, apart from that I can't think of anyone else it could be for left or right wing.

I'm going to say Mcleod & Jansen thats my shout if any.

Three possibly 4 as there is due to be some outward movement this week as well, many of you will be popping champagne with the departures.

Milan is dusting off the cheque book and his AmEx :thumbup:

Three possibly 4 as there is due to be some outward movement this week as well, many of you will be popping champagne with the departures.

:wave: See'ya then, Stephen - thanks for all your work on the wing :thumbup:

:banana:

Milan is dusting off the cheque book and his AmEx :thumbup:

I do like the sound of that.

Hughes by the sounds of it. :wave:

Archived