Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tomassi

2 signings DEFINITE this week

Hughes and Elvis, please.

Any two that haven't been given squad numbers - at least the rest have done enough in training to warrant a number.

I'd like the crap that still can't make an effort to be the first out the door.

Hughes and Elvis, please.

Leave Elvis be, every club needs a fans favourite, someone to make a cameo in the last 5 minutes, please the crowd and make them want to come back next week. Give him this season then by christmas he will be a cult hero, the new Benjamin, something was lost when he left the club and I demand it back! De vries tried but his loan moves didn't help and Joe Hamill was let go before he was allowed to demonstrate his full ability.

Fvck success this club needs entertainment and comedy and elvis can provide it

Leave Elvis be, every club needs a fans favourite and someone to make a cameo in the last 5 minutes and please the crowd and make them want to come back next week. Give him this season then by christmas he will be a cult hero, the new Benjamin, something was lost when he left the club and I demand it back! De vries tried but his loan moves didn't help and Joe Hamill was let go before he was allowed to demonstrate his full ability.

Fvck success this club needs entertainment and comedy and elvis can provide it

You've not seen Sappleton yet have you? :P

Unless he was the baggage dude at the airport yesterday, then No. why what's his beef?

Damn that reminds me, I never saw Joeb at either of my flights :o

He's our new cult hero. He's mine anyway. He's fooking massive, and runs like he's been ****ed up the arse.

I don't think we should resign ourselves just yet to Chambers playing left back.

I felt it seemed a bit pointed taking Sheehan off but isn't Mattock in an international event at the start of the season and, if so, MA might be keen to ensure Sheehan doesn't get suspended.

I felt it seemed a bit pointed taking Sheehan off but isn't Mattock in an international event at the start of the season and, if so, MA might be keen to ensure Sheehan doesn't get suspended.

If Mattock is needed for the first team, he won't be going anywhere.

God I hope it's Elvis.

Sounds like we have had a sight more chance of winning if he'd played - with his speed and energy - than the strikers who did. It didn't sound from the report as if we were peppering their goal with shots.

Anyway if Barton says people will be popping champagne we should expect that Douglas, Hammond, DeVries, Maybury, Hughes and Porter will be leaving.

For me I'd be as happy with: Douglas, Maybury, Hughes, Kisnorbo, DeVries, Fryatt, Cort, Newton, and Nielsen but that won't be cos three of those have only just signed.

Sounds like we have had a sight more chance of winning if he'd played - with his speed and energy - than the strikers who did. It didn't sound from the report as if we were peppering their goal with shots.

Anyway if Barton says people will be popping champagne we should expect that Douglas, Hammond, DeVries, Maybury, Hughes and Porter will be leaving.

For me I'd be as happy with: Douglas, Maybury, Hughes, Kisnorbo, DeVries, Fryatt, Cort, Newton, and Nielsen but that won't be cos three of those have only just signed.

Elvis is pants!!!!

He may be fast, but can't play football. That one vital problem

Elvis is pants!!!!

He may be fast, but can't play football. That one vital problem

Of all those players Elvis would be the hardest to mark . No question. It doesn't make him a world beater but then the others aren't world beaters either.

I spoke to his dad before the Quorn game and he said they are trying to get him out of it so that his is available for the first game of the season.

There is going to be 2 signings for definite this week! I haven't got a source as such, just various people at the club were saying today (Cobbo and Scowy also witnessed this :P )

who they are i couldn't tell you... but definitely another midfielder

I'm losing my mind with all those new signings... Someone please help me!

Can't we hear more news about other players leaving instead?:P

I'm losing my mind with all those new signings... Someone please help me!

Can't we hear more news about other players leaving instead?:P

There's a lot to be said for that. Far too many people competing for some positions and not enough for others is making for a lot of wasted match time.

Where's the purpose in Odhiambo playing seven minutes?. The bloke scores a smashing goal to lift his confidence and then gets seven minutes to deflate him again. Shades of Cadamarteri!

How can real understanding be developed in a team that is being messed around all the time and how can a fluid rhythm be developed with so many stoppages?.

We're shaping up for 30-odd members of a first team squad - that's two full teams plus 8!

If we're not careful too many ingredients will ruin the taste of the punch.

You don't get any more speed and energy from Hammond than you do from Campbell and Hume - and the only thing getting peppered if Elvis had been up front would be Mrs Dalziel at number 36's conservatory windows.

I am pleased that MM has gone public about wanting more players as I am bored of the existing rumours like McLeod. This will give all the journalists and football rumours that bit of encouragement to make a whole load of new rumours that arent true. :thumbup:

Of all those players Elvis would be the hardest to mark . No question. It doesn't make him a world beater but then the others aren't world beaters either.

Though you can let him have the ball because you know he won't do anything with it.

Archived