Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
the_bowman

Green Day

They're not that much old stuff I mean two years ago they performed to over 130,000 people in two days (yes I have been watching the DVD!) but i suppose they are 18 years old...

I meant to say their old stuff is good.

But their never going to be that good again and i personally have not much interest in them at all anymore.

It dosent matter how old the band is for when their at a gig, succesful and popular bands will always sell tickets.

Have three of their albums,Nimrod,Dookie and American Idiot.Let's just say the first two are a thousand times better than the latter and most recent album.Nearly like every single track on Dookie apart from the boring When I Come Around which seems to be played at least 10 times a day :angry:

Don't bother with the new album - it's a load of old stuff.

Not very good old stuff.

Not very good.

BIAB - maybe one of the best live albums in the last 10 years :thumbup:

I'm sure this has been said before but Nimrod is by far and away their best album IMO. Still listen to it on occasion. Dookie was pretty good as well, and Warning wasn't bad but not really into any of the rest of their stuff.

Please tell me you'll get Nimrod, and then tell me which one you think is better. Surely there is no comparison?

Archived