Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
DB11

The MA Picture...

http://www.lcfc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/Lates...1080490,00.html

You see his picture? Do you think he likes it? :dunno:

I think it looks a bit silly tbh and they should use a different one

You should have a TV show - it would scrape the surface, which most shows are content to merely paddle in. Probing within the depths of society and the public consciousness for the burning issues about which people yearn to know more.

This week:

Does Martin Allen like his photo?

Does Gordon Ramsay cook like that at home? Or does he eat microwave meals?

What is the favourite colour of the residents of Portsmouth?

Dannyboy investigates.

I can't wait for the season to start, in more ways than one.

Agreed. FT is getting painful at times although having said that we'll probably spend nine months arguing over the inclusion of more youngsters in the first team like last season (and I presume the season before that).

Agreed. FT is getting painful at times although having said that we'll probably spend nine months arguing over the inclusion of more youngsters in the first team like last season (and I presume the season before that).

Until Milan scraps the academy and Dodds reaches 22 and becomes 'useless' overnight, yeah. :rolleyes:

You should have a TV show - it would scrape the surface, which most shows are content to merely paddle in. Probing within the depths of society and the public consciousness for the burning issues about which people yearn to know more.

This week:

Does Martin Allen like his photo?

Does Gordon Ramsay cook like that at home? Or does he eat microwave meals?

What is the favourite colour of the residents of Portsmouth?

Dannyboy investigates.

Working in Portsmouth i'd like to report back on this thesis.... After doing a door to door poll whilst waiting for our next signing I found the results to be as follows:

BLUE: 55%

GREY: 5%

PINK: 10%

YELLOW: 10%

RED: 25%

:blink::yawn:

Working in Portsmouth i'd like to report back on this thesis.... After doing a door to door poll whilst waiting for our next signing I found the results to be as follows:

BLUE: 55%

GREY: 5%

PINK: 10%

YELLOW: 10%

RED: 25%

:blink::yawn:

Thats 105% lol

Archived