Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
maddog

Leicester Must get PROMOTION this season

Leicester must get promoted from the Championship this season. With the new mega money TV contract which means the team that finishes 20th in the premiership gets £30m (more than what Chelsea got for winning the title 2 seasons ago) this means that the 3 relegated clubs will have a huge advantage over any other team in the Championship. Lets say the 3 relegated clubs are Derby Birmingham and Fulham. They will be able to retain their good players by paying them high wages and be able to afford to spend millions more in the transfer market. They also get around £10m in parachute payments.

This means the chances are those 3 relegated teams may go straight back up and the other 21 teams will be stuck or end up going down. This will also inflate prices in the transfer market as those top 23 clubs will be paying higher prices for players as they will have 10s of millions to spend. This will mean even with Milan Leicester may not be able to afford to sign good players at higher prices and pay them higher wages. Wage bills will slowly increase over time, just look at John Terry on £130,000 a week now and i rekon Lampard may get more or the same as him.

We have got to get behind the team this season and we must get promoted as if we don't, i fear we will be stuck in the championship for many years to come.

Leicester must get promoted from the Championship this season. With the new mega money TV contract which means the team that finishes 20th in the premiership gets £30m (more than what Chelsea got for winning the title 2 seasons ago) this means that the 3 relegated clubs will have a huge advantage over any other team in the Championship. Lets say the 3 relegated clubs are Derby Birmingham and Fulham. They will be able to retain their good players by paying them high wages and be able to afford to spend millions more in the transfer market. They also get around £10m in parachute payments.

This means the chances are those 3 relegated teams may go straight back up and the other 21 teams will be stuck or end up going down. This will also inflate prices in the transfer market as those top 23 clubs will be paying higher prices for players as they will have 10s of millions to spend. This will mean even with Milan Leicester may not be able to afford to sign good players at higher prices and pay them higher wages. Wage bills will slowly increase over time, just look at John Terry on £130,000 a week now and i rekon Lampard may get more or the same as him.

We have got to get behind the team this season and we must get promoted as if we don't, i fear we will be stuck in the championship for many years to come.

Go and have a wank maddog!!

You've said in two threads we're going up.

Whats the problem?

:rolleyes:

I predict:

This season: 9th place

Next season: 4th place promotion through play offs

Next season: 12th in Premiership

Allen and Millan will still be there, no trophies would have been won, Wesolowski Captain

Funny how feelings change in a matter of days.

i posted it once earlier but it disappeared off the forum or maybe just on my computer so i thought something had gone wrong with it so posted it again

You are a tool.

Not a good quality tool, nothing like a Teng or anything like that - not even a Draper. You are a £1stretcher socket set with half the sockets missing or in Imperial measures and a lid that falls off when you try to shut it.

You are a tool.

Not a good quality tool, nothing like a Teng or anything like that - not even a Draper. You are a £1stretcher socket set with half the sockets missing or in Imperial measures and a lid that falls off when you try to shut it.

I just laughed so hard that i peed a little.

lol

Archived