Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fez of Mahrez

The game of their life

I'd agree with both of those. :thumbup:

I always remember Neil Lennon having a great game against Palace in the '96 play-off final, covering every blade of grass about 5,000 times. Perhaps that was just me?

agree strongly , i remember palace breaking and were left with 3 on 2 and lennon must have ran 50 yards to put in an absolute awesome tackle

I remember that tackle too. Not just me imagining things as usual then! :thumbup:

Cottee Man Utd Away just for the win :worship:

I remember Heskey one night vs Tottenham and running Ramon Vega ragged all knight long he scored a cracked after rolling him around

Keller in the 1-0 old trafford win? (wasn't there though, just heard he played well)

Here's one for you, hope some remember...... Dudfield against westham reserves about 7 years ago??? The game had been built up with Suker starting in a strong westham team so there was a tidy crowd, anyway, we were 2-0 down at half time and westham we were beating us all over the field in every dept. On comes Dudfield at half time and what I witnessed maybe think we would be selling him for 30 million a few years later. 2 world class assists and 2 goals and we won 4-2. Never witnessed a game being influenced so much by one player, was breathtaking.

Archived