Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fez of Mahrez

The game of their life

Just seeing that old thread mentioning Peter Canero reminded me of that Charlton away game in 2004, the day we got relegated. He had an absolute stormer that day.

I remember Alan Rogers came on as a sub at Old Trafford on his debut and looked pretty good.

Shaun Newton's second half against Birmingham last season was superhuman.

Junior Lewis had one or two stormers - notably the away game at Newcastle when we lost 1-0 with a late goal by... Carl Cort.

Phillpott had one but I can't for the life of me remember which game it was, he was beating men left right and centre.

Sylla, Celtic.

One of the Masters games on Sky. :dunno:

:laugh: He didn't even play that well bless him.

Yes he did, easily his best game for city, he was holding up the ball better than he's ever done before and seemed to actually know what he was doing rather than diving everywhere.

Yes he did, easily his best game for city, he was holding up the ball better than he's ever done before and seemed to actually know what he was doing rather than diving everywhere.

Yeah he was good, but he still should have scored at least 2.

Besides, Blackpool was his best game for us.

Kammark vs Middlesborough at Wembley 1vs1

Collymore vs Sunderland 5vs2

I'd agree with both of those. :thumbup:

I always remember Neil Lennon having a great game against Palace in the '96 play-off final, covering every blade of grass about 5,000 times. Perhaps that was just me?

Stearman against Aston Villa was probably his game of his life, considering he's been shit in every other game he's played in.

Agree absolutely - I've upgraded you to Halfords Torque Wrench...not to be sniffed at. :thumbup:

Archived