Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Shrew

Paul Dickov

Dickov can do one :angry:

after the club and fans backed him after La Manga, he turned his back on us.

if THAT wasn't bad enough his reaction after scoring for Blackburn in front of their poxy supporters was a disgrace.

a few years ago Robbie Keane scored for Spurs against Wolves and didn't celebrate, proving you can move on and further your career and still have respect for the fans that used to idolise you.

if THAT wasn't bad enough his reaction after scoring for Blackburn in front of their poxy supporters was a disgrace.

a few years ago Robbie Keane scored for Spurs against Wolves and didn't celebrate, proving you can move on and further your career and still have respect for the fans that used to idolise you.

I forgot about the Blackburn thing dint he also dive in the box to win them in penalty?

Going back to Marcus Bent. I think he's available, Charlton are signing strikers rapidly and their fans want shot of Bent.

If we need another striker then i'd be delighted to get him back. He wanted to sign permanently for us back in 2004, but Everton obviously offered him silly money and he went there.

Just like when Claridge did for Millwall and Dennis Wise wanted to celebrate but Claridge pushed him away.

Going back to Marcus Bent. I think he's available, Charlton are signing strikers rapidly and their fans want shot of Bent.

If we need another striker then i'd be delighted to get him back. He wanted to sign permanently for us back in 2004, but Everton obviously offered him silly money and he went there.

Also played wide right for us a few times didn't he? Very lively player, I'd take him back if the opportunity was available.

I cant believe how people are stuck in the past so much! Now Bent gets a mentioned and he will arguably be Charltons 6th choice striker after they sign McLeod today lol!! Ex-players rarely come back to there former clubs to equal or better previous successes. I was delighted when we didnt sign Lennon as I would like to remember him as he was and not the slower moanier version he has become (although I am fooke doff he ended up at Forest). People want Savage back when we have Clem and Kish with Weso, who could make a big impact this season already in central midfield!! Its lunacy!

Archived