Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Shrew

Paul Dickov

No to Dickov. Wouldn't say no to some of the others they have put up. Dabo & Mills would be quality. I read somewhere a few others that they plan to put up are Kasper Schmeichel (Peter's son), & Ismael Miller. Those two would also be worth a trial :thumbup:

id get Dickov back, his finishing last time he played for us was just as good if not better than Hume and Fryatt's now, and he is always a handful for defenders to cope with. Depends if we can get him on fairly low wages though.

paul dickov went to blakburn for the money and dont giv a shit about playin so...e can **** off for me

he went there and played every week so you can hardly say it was all about money, he had a buy out clause they matched it and at his age prem clubs dont come along everyday.

wouldn't sign him back because the paul dickov of today isn't good enough

The only ex-City player I'd like back is Heskey.

As a £5m centre-half! :doh:

The fascination for ex-players continues! We dont need anymore small forwards, we have enough. Mills is an interesting one as I always thought he was under-rated but he didnt do that well whilst on loan to Hull and his career has gone in the wrong direction over the last 2 or 3 years. He may be worth signing as a back-up as he can play at centre-back if needed but I wouldnt fancy paying him a silly wage to be on the bench as I`d prefer to see Chambers have a proper run at right-back and god willing, link up with Kaebi in a real menacing looking right side of the pitch.

I agree with one or two who mention Miller. He is a naturally left-footed player and quite explosive so should do well at this level as a left-winger. I`d definitely take him on loan to fill that left-mid problem slot we have but being young, he`ll be inconsistent no doubt and we will need to give him time to settle in.

Mills is apparently on £40k per week and happy to sit his lucrative contract out unless someone matches it.

Friend of mine who supports man city rates ishmael miller (mentioned above) very highly. says he's solid on the left wing. Might be a good loan signing if we're worried about that side of the team.

Miller definitely. :thumbup:

Dickov no, to old now.

Dickov can F@ck off.

Mills-liability-NO!

Heskey -YES

Savage-YES

Bent-YES (as long as he aint still going out with that big mouth scouse tw@t with the big tits!)

Henry-The old bloke who used to play the Post horn gallop on his 'instrument' :blink: -YES

Oh and before anybody asks.....the Kop and family stand WILL NOT be changing ends...REPEAT the Kop and Family stand WILL NOT be changing ends!!!!...or are they??? :unsure::whistle:

(actually NO they aren't!!!)

Dickov can F@ck off.

Mills-liability-NO!

Heskey -YES

Savage-YES

Bent-YES (as long as he aint still going out with that big mouth scouse tw@t with the big tits!)

Henry-The old bloke who used to play the Post horn gallop on his 'instrument' :blink:

Oh and before anybody asks.....the Kop and family stand WILL NOT be changing ends...REPEAT the Kop and Family stand WILL NOT be changing ends!!!!...or are they??? :unsure::whistle:

He ain't with her anymore but he could happily bring her with him if he ever come back :wub: (Which ain't gonna happen)

Dickov can F@ck off.

Mills-liability-NO!

Heskey -YES

Savage-YES

Henry-The old bloke who used to play the Post horn gallop on his 'instrument' :blink: -YES

He ain't with her anymore but he could happily bring her with him if he ever come back :wub: (Which ain't gonna happen)

Dont want to change the subject...but which has-been footballer is she shacked up with now then???(As you seem to know alot about her!!!) :whistle:

Dont want to change the subject...but which has-been footballer is she shacked up with now then???(As you seem to know alot about her!!!) :whistle:

Not sure, I only know she fuked Bent of because I read in the paper she was with him for what seemed about 1 weekend! lol

I'd have Dickov back due to his work rate and chasing people down he'll score us goals

But he's not got the stamina to chase people down now, and he'd only score goals if we was poaching them in the 6 yard box

Archived