Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Shrew

Paul Dickov

dickov is a bit like hume and fryatt but much older..if he came it would show a lack of ambition!! he left us to play premiership football and let him suffer with no club hes a reject.

Mills is apparently on £40k per week and happy to sit his lucrative contract out unless someone matches it.

Friend of mine who supports man city rates ishmael miller (mentioned above) very highly. says he's solid on the left wing. Might be a good loan signing if we're worried about that side of the team.

No, wouldn't want that little Judas back here if he was the last striker available...

i agree with you, he was ok when he was here but after the la manga situation its a no go, plus the fans were quite offensive when we played blackburn and i dont think hed want to lol

The only ex-City player I'd like back is Heskey.

I agree with that i was hoping Wigan would drop so we could grab him, but unfrtunatly they stayed up. Heskey is a legend would love to see him back here, he can do a Dublin if he wants and finish his career here in a year or so.

Archived