Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
HankMarvin

Mandaric: Not finished spending yet

Mandaric hints at more new faces

Leicester chairman Milan Mandaric has promised as many as four more new signings before the transfer window closes at the end of the mont

Mandaric hints at more new faces

Leicester chairman Milan Mandaric has promised as many as four more new signings before the transfer window closes at the end of the mont

The Foxes have already signed 12 players over the summer - including striker DJ Campbell from Birmingham in a deal which could eventually be worth £2.1million - and Mandaric insists he will continue to hand manager Martin Allen his chequebook in pursuit of promotion.

"We have bought very well but there is still a lot ahead of us," Mandaric told Sky Sports News.

"The manager has come to me with a lot of names but give us time, we hope to make two, three or even four signings very soon.

"We are aiming for the Premier League but it is going to be very hard and competitive and an interesting season because the Championship is a very powerful league - one of the best four in Europe. That is why we need a big squad."

actually from www.teamtalk.com 2 day and dont remember him promising more signings b4

Its already been on here and in fact someone put the link up from SSN before the tour of Scotland. He said we will look at3 or 4 more signings potentially with a defender and creative midfielder at the top of the list. I cant be bothered to scan through the threads but Im sure others will back me in saying this news is almost 2 weeks or so old.

Its already been on here and in fact someone put the link up from SSN before the tour of Scotland. He said we will look at3 or 4 more signings potentially with a defender and creative midfielder at the top of the list. I cant be bothered to scan through the threads but Im sure others will back me in saying this news is almost 2 weeks or so old.

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11712_2621401,00.html

different story when does he promise players in that thread

Same result though.

MM said ages ago he was bringing in 3 or 4 more players.

Now I am kicking myself for even bothering to get involved in this pointless thread :angry:

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11712_2621401,00.html

different story when does he promise players in that thread

lol When does he promise players in this story?

"We have bought very well but there is still a lot ahead of us,"

"The manager has come to me with a lot of names but give us time, we hope to make two, three or even four signings very soon.

"We are aiming for the Premier League but it is going to be very hard and competitive and an interesting season because the Championship is a very powerful league - one of the best four in Europe. That is why we need a big squad."

Archived